DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Buying a mavic pro in Jacksonville, fl

Radmavic

Reactions
Where is best place to buy a mavic pro platinum in Jacksonville, fl.

Company that is:

Authorized dealer for Dji
Familiar with common problems
Great service after purchase for solving problems.

You can find a list of authorized DJI dealers in your area here. Amazon is also a great place to buy since you're in the US. You can find a list of authorize DJI dealers with Mavic Pros in stock here:

Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

Many dealers on DJI's authorized dealers list are mostly just in it to sell drones (not support them). You likely won't find a local dealer that is more knowledgeable than the combined minds available online in forums like this one or the official DJI forum. Many of the common problems have already been discussed online, so it's easy to find answers by searching on Google or directly in forums like this one.

Reactions: ksmusa
You can find a list of authorized DJI dealers in your area here. Amazon is also a great place to buy since you're in the US. You can find a list of authorize DJI dealers with Mavic Pros in stock here:

Buy A DJI Mavic (Deals Updated Daily)

Many dealers on DJI's authorized dealers list are mostly just in it to sell drones (not support them). You likely won't find a local dealer that is more knowledgeable than the combined minds available online in forums like this one or the official DJI forum. Many of the common problems have already been discussed online, so it's easy to find answers by searching on Google or directly in forums like this one.

Agreed

Checked out the Dji site and they don’t even have a recommended place in the state of Florida listed. All local places have been ranked very low on Dji service. Wanted to see what actual pilots experience in this area have been. Looking to buy next week but wanted as much info as possible.

Checked out the Dji site and they don’t even have a recommended place in the state of Florida listed.
Best Buy, Apple, and Built Drones are all listed in Jacksonville.

All local places have been ranked very low on Dji service.
Right -- this is why it doesn't make sense to try to buy from a local dealer that's going to be super knowledgeable. That's not to say dealers like that don't (can't) exist. It's just not the norm for drone sellers.

I've heard Built Drones is pretty good. I haven't had a chance to get in there yet.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! Enjoy your MPP when you get it, fly safe and have fun!

Where is best place to buy a mavic pro platinum in Jacksonville, fl.

Company that is:

Authorized dealer for Dji
Familiar with common problems
Great service after purchase for solving problems.

Hi. I would like to add the following observation.
I would really love to support my local Drone Stores, but it seems DJI is not supporting the dealers.
Here's my observation. Please chime in with more correct information.

I bought my Mavic Pro Platinum from the DJI store.
It arrived with some defects in the camera internals, that one would not be aware of until you get it home, update all the software, etc.

I learned that you can return the drone ONLY if it was bought from the DJI store.
If you bought it from a local retailer, you are out of luck. You have to get it repaired.
Local retailers are not set up to take returns for bad products.

Credit Card companies also offer a little more protection and help when you purchase from the DJI store.
My credit card company actually had to help me due to bad behavior on DJI's part. My Credit Card company was a little surprised at DJI for their behavior, but that's a different story.
Once the bad drone was returned and refunded, I was able to buy another drone from the store that worked perfectly.

I feel really bad in that I want to support my local DJI authorized retailer.
However, DJI's return policy seems to make it hard to do so.

I would really love to support my local Drone Stores, but it seems DJI is not supporting the dealers.
If you decide to buy online in the future, you could support people like me (or your favorite YouTuber) by buying from their links.

Amazon or DJI store was my choice. The drone shop over on Atlantic blvd, across from the St Nichols shopping center is a decent repair shop.

THere's a store calle Hobby World off Blanding where you might find it, I got mine from Carolina Dronz and had it shipped

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998