DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Camera Control Help

Marc4488

Reactions
I have a very basic question. I have the Mavic Pro. I’m looking for a video tutorial on how to control the camera with the base unit. I can get it to tilt up and down but can’t get it to pan left and right. This is very basic I know. I’ve found a million videos on the camera control “settings” on the phone but nothing on simply panning and tilting. Again this is a very basic question. I can fly the drone with no problems. So if someone has a link to something that would be great. I have removed the gimble clamp. And maybe I should be saying how to control the “gimble” as opposed to the camera. Thanks!

In my experience (and I'm a noob), you can only tilt the camera yourself, you cannot pan the camera, only the entire drone.

However, if you use any of the tracking stuff, the camera will pan on the gimbal automatically until the drone HAS to move/rotate/pan in order to keep the subject in shot.

I could be wrong though...

Actually that sounds plausible. I’ll take it. Ha.

Thanks.

In my experience (and I'm a noob), you can only tilt the camera yourself, you cannot pan the camera, only the entire drone.

However, if you use any of the tracking stuff, the camera will pan on the gimbal automatically until the drone HAS to move/rotate/pan in order to keep the subject in shot.

I could be wrong though...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hiinthesky