DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can I purchase a DJI Care Refresh after 3 weeks?

Fasanz

Reactions
Hi Everyone,

I need to know if there is any way I can purchase DJI Care Refresh after 3 weeks of the purchase? I know you will probably ask, "Why I didn't purchase initially" but like many of us here, "money was tight," After reading some comments on people crashing their aircraft, I am a little panic when flying my drone.

I am also open to any other alternative.

Thanks in advanced,
Francisco

I need to know if there is any way I can purchase DJI Care Refresh after 3 weeks of the purchase?
When purchasing DJI Care more than 48 hours after your drone has been activated in DJI GO, you'll need to create a video to show DJI your drone is in working order before they will let you purchase it. See more details here.

Reactions: Fasanz
Hi Msinger,

Thanks very much for the help. I already submitted a request for the DJI Care Refresh. The information provided walked me to the right direction.

I really appreciate the assistance.
Francisco

Hi Everyone,

I need to know if there is any way I can purchase DJI Care Refresh after 3 weeks of the purchase? I know you will probably ask, "Why I didn't purchase initially" but like many of us here, "money was tight," After reading some comments on people crashing their aircraft, I am a little panic when flying my drone.

I am also open to any other alternative.

Thanks in advanced,
Francisco

State Farm has a good policy also.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Whitehammer661