DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Can't assign C1 and C2 buttons

McDony

Reactions
Happy New Year everyone, I just started having an issue with my controller. Originally I had C1 set to center focus and C2 set to set the gimbal to look straight down or forward.

I did a few flights to get my batteries down to 50% and I noticed at that at some point the the C1 and C2 buttons stopped responding. I checked and they were suddenly unassigned. I try to click on them and I get nothing.

I tried looking online to see if anyone has experienced this issue and has found a solution but have found nothing that resembles my issue.

If anyone has an idea of how to fix this, I'd greatly appreciate the help.

Happy New Year everyone, I just started having an issue with my controller. Originally I had C1 set to center focus and C2 set to set the gimbal to look straight down or forward.

I did a few flights to get my batteries down to 50% and I noticed at that at some point the the C1 and C2 buttons stopped responding. I checked and they were suddenly unassigned. I try to click on them and I get nothing.

I tried looking online to see if anyone has experienced this issue and has found a solution but have found nothing that resembles my issue.

If anyone has an idea of how to fix this, I'd greatly appreciate the help.
maybe the drone needs to be on to change,just spitballing here

Reactions: McDony
Have you got your app's set to auto update? maybe you've had an app update and didn't know it?

Last edited:
You are in fixed wing mode go into normal mode and you can configure them then.
Wait, you were right the first time I think. I booted up with airplane mode turned off and it worked again. Thanks!

Yeah, but did you update it manually??
If you didnt, then it auto updated and thats why your setting changed,
Check your RTH settings too!!!!
Oh, maybe! At any rate when I turned it on today it reapplied my settings. I guess it was just a weird little hiccup. Thanks for the troubleshooting help.

P.S: I'll definitely check my RTH settings, thanks.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
O'Ryan