DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Cervinia

Onlybt

Reactions
Hello
I have just bought a mavic mini to take skiing and wondered if it would go to the correct height or would I have to buy another one.
Cervinia is 6,581 feet above sea level.

Kind Regards

Ben

Hello
I have just bought a mavic mini to take skiing and wondered if it would go to the correct height or would I have to buy another one.
Cervinia is 6,581 feet above sea level.

Kind Regards

Ben
as per manual max service ceiling above sea level is quoted as 3000m for the MM so you should be able to fly at the top of the mountain you would have to be mind full of the temperature at that height and the wind

Reactions: Thomas B
as per manual max service ceiling above sea level is quoted as 3000m for the MM so you should be able to fly at the top of the mountain you would have to be mind full of the temperature at that height and the wind
Having lived in the Austrian Alps for years, I can tell you that many winter days have temperature inversions, so it is warmer up on top of the mountain than it is in valley. Other than the rules of the ski resort, which may limit or prohibit you from using your drone, you should have no problem with the actual aircraft limitations.

Last edited:
Reactions: old man mavic
Having lived in the Austrian Alps for years, I can tell you that many days have temperature inversions, so it is warmer up on top of the mountain than it is in valley. Other than the rules of the ski resort, which may limit or prohibit you from using your drone, you should have no problem with the actual aircraft limitations.
Great, thank you!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kmikebennett