DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Changing e-mail adress

Mr. RTH

Reactions
Hello folks.

I am kicking Google services out of my life, so I'm trying to change my old e-mail adress to the new one in the Mavic account, but I can't find where it should be done in the Go App. Any ideas?

go to screen name/contact details

Sorry. Still can't find it.
go to top of screen,high light your screen name then click on 3rd down which is contact details

I don't know, maybe I'm using an older version of the app, there's no such options. All I can do is change my name, gender (oh thats very useful!) and country. Can't I just log out, create a new account instead? Would I miss anything?

I don't know, maybe I'm using an older version of the app, there's no such options. All I can do is change my name, gender (oh thats very useful!) and country. Can't I just log out, create a new account instead? Would I miss anything?
yes,you could re-register but a new screen name would be needed

this is what it looks like1111111111.png

I was able to change my email in the forum, no problems here. What I mean is my DJI account, used in the DJI Go App. There I can't find a way to add a new email. Thanks anyway for you time.

I was able to change my email in the forum, no problems here. What I mean is my DJI account, used in the DJI Go App. There I can't find a way to add a new email. Thanks anyway for you time.
sorry my mess up
i dont think you can change it there,

Reactions: Mr. RTH
You probably need to do that on the DJI website, not in the app. Might need to contact support while logged in there since there is no direct "change email" link.

You probably need to do that on the DJI website, not in the app. Might need to contact support while logged in there since there is no direct "change email" link.

Can't I just create a new account instead? I don't think I have anything I couldn't lose in my 'old' account.

You obviously can if you don't care about your synced flight logs, DJI store order history, DJI forum posts etc should you have any.

I just went through this... there is NO way to change your email address with DJI or in the Go app. I know, it’s 2018... Who doesn’t program in a way to update your email address?!

Your option is to either keep using your old email to log in or create a new account. :/