DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Changing Units of Measurement in DJI Flight Hub 2

MSMdrone

Reactions
Hello Everyone. Would someone please explain how to change the units of measurement in DJI Flight Hub 2 from metric to imperial? We've changed the units of measurement in our Mavic 3E and Matrice drones but I have not figured out how to do it on Flight Hub 2. Even if we build flight routes in imperial units on the drone remote control (Pilot 2), when we load the routes into Flight Hub 2, it changes the units back to metric. Maybe I'm overlooking it, but I haven't found instructions for changing the units of measurement in the Flight Hub 2 user manual. I'd appreciate if someone out there could educate me on how to do it.

Thank you all very much for your assistance!

Reactions: Gagey52
I received a reply from DJI Customer Support: ". . . the default unit of the DJI FlightHub 2 platform is metric, so currently it can not be changed to imperial units." They acknowledged the inability to change the units to imperial measurements "is an important function" and "an inconvenience" for customers and forwarded my comment to their R&D team to consider incorporating the ability to change the units of measurement from metric to imperial in future updates.

Hello,

To date, still no way to switch from Metric to Imperial units?

Thanks

Glad to see I am not the only one that could not find a way. I found a Chrome Extension that re-writes pages on the fly to convert, BUT it only worked in the wrong direction. : )