DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Check-In from the Sonoran Desert.

DSRT_VLTR

Reactions
Proud owner of a Mini 2. Thirty-three flights & 4 hrs of flight-time, so far. Have only flown in Tonto National Forest, because they allow drone piloting as long as you follow FAA rules & don't harass wildlife AND the NFS rules say you can fly over its two wilderness areas if you launch outside their borders (I launch from roadsides & parking areas because Wilderness Areas don't allow motor vehicles so I'm safe if I launch where vehicles are allowed). Also, I live 1/2 hr to 1 hr drive to some great scenic trailheads.

I learned how to pilot a few years ago on a friend 's DJI PHANTOM. Looked into buying one then, but cost was too expensive & flight time was less than 15 mins. Looked into prices again last year & saw flight times have improved & was impressed with the price of the Fly More package. I don't do video because I suck at it, but love taking creative still photos in RAW.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum. I'm sure you DO NOT suck at video 😆. It basically records the motion of your flight so as your flying improves so will your videos. Don't give up on it yet my friend Thumbswayup. We are happy to have you . . .

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :) Enjoy the forum! Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Proud owner of a Mini 2. Thirty-three flights & 4 hrs of flight-time, so far. Have only flown in Tonto National Forest, because they allow drone piloting as long as you follow FAA rules & don't harass wildlife AND the NFS rules say you can fly over its two wilderness areas if you launch outside their borders (I launch from roadsides & parking areas because Wilderness Areas don't allow motor vehicles so I'm safe if I launch where vehicles are allowed). Also, I live 1/2 hr to 1 hr drive to some great scenic trailheads.

I learned how to pilot a few years ago on a friend 's DJI PHANTOM. Looked into buying one then, but cost was too expensive & flight time was less than 15 mins. Looked into prices again last year & saw flight times have improved & was impressed with the price of the Fly More package. I don't do video because I suck at it, but love taking creative still photos in RAW.
Welcome to the forum from the mountains of Colorado! Happy and safe flying!

Greetings from Birmingham Alabama, welcome to the forum!​

Welcome aboard from another AZ drone pilot. My property borders the Tonto National Forest so I often fly the area behind my house. Lots of really cool areas to fly though.

Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Fly safe and have fun!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
odofi