DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Checking in

Dainferno

Reactions
Hey all. Super stoked to join the community. New to the "drone" world and just got my mavic pro. Really interested in learning how to use it to get shots that wouldn't otherwise be possible without such tech. Had my first couple flights yesterday but wasn't able to access active track mode... I dug through the manual but for whatever reason my display in the app in flight doesn't match what the manual says. Any good word on this issue? Im sure it's probably simple user error.

Reactions: dirkclod
Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .:)

isn't it one of the symbols on the left column that brings up those modes, or was it a screen swipe side to side, I forget now

Welcome to Mavic Pilots! :)

Had my first couple flights yesterday but wasn't able to access active track mode
Enable "Multiple Flight Modes" in the DJI GO app like this:

DJI-GO-Multiple-Flight-Mode.jpg

The flight modes can then be activated from the following icon on the left side of the DJI GO app:

DJI-GO-Flight-Modes.jpg

Note: This icon will not be visible if the Sport mode switch is in the on position on the right side of your Mavic remote controller.

Hey all. Super stoked to join the community. New to the "drone" world and just got my mavic pro. Really interested in learning how to use it to get shots that wouldn't otherwise be possible without such tech. Had my first couple flights yesterday but wasn't able to access active track mode... I dug through the manual but for whatever reason my display in the app in flight doesn't match what the manual says. Any good word on this issue? Im sure it's probably simple user error.
Howdy from Wyoming Dainferno, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde