DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Air 2 Clifton Suspension Bridge (at a distance)!

twickers14

Reactions
Popped my MA2 up yesterday afternoon. Generally dull and flat (as befits nearly the shortest day of the year) so added a touch of light to the top just to make it a bit more viewable. To get the shot had to sidle over the Avon Gorge, virtually to the other side, a touch nerve racking but she flew beautifully. D6D9A015-8FCA-49BA-8842-FBD4F2E9EA5E.jpeg

What camera settings did you use? T
Very embarrassing-I used Auto! I find I have so much on my mind I can’t think to play with the settings and also I am not great on what settings for what conditions. I rely quite a lot on post prod and use Luminar4. Get on with it really well.

Reactions: Chris4koi
I hadn’t spotted that so glad I pressed the shoot button at the “right” moment. Never heard that slope described as you have-frankly it is a mess as there is a lot of graffiti on it. Rather out of place in the scene. Happy to have snapped a spot you know.

• Sad
I hadn’t spotted that so glad I pressed the shoot button at the “right” moment. Never heard that slope described as you have-frankly it is a mess as there is a lot of graffiti on it. Rather out of place in the scene. Happy to have snapped a spot you know.
It's part of my drive to work in Filton, I agree, the graffiti looks a real mess, its a very steep incline, maybe thats why they havent cleaned it off :(
I sometimes fly on top of the Downs, some great shots can be had of the Gorge and the Brunels Suspension bridge :)

Reactions: Brian I
It's part of my drive to work in Filton, I agree, the graffiti looks a real mess, its a very steep incline, maybe thats why they havent cleaned it off :(
I sometimes fly on top of the Downs, some great shots can be had of the Gorge and the Brunels Suspension bridge :)
It isn't that steep, you can walk up and down it when it's dry.

Me too. The Downs are good to fly from I was relieved to read the other day and a small spot at Blaise Castle too. On the BCC website I think but not easy to find. Safe flying next year.

Overall, I like the picture! and I see the reflection (after reading @Brian I's post). I think it could be cropped a bit to make the bridge more prominent. Only my opinion.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
livewire