DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Confused

I registered my drone under 336 and after I passed the part 107 test it automatically switched it over to part 107 registration without me doing anything. Maybe they have changed it or maybe I got lucky....or maybe I’m losing my mind

Jb

I registered my drone under 336 and after I passed the part 107 test it automatically switched it over to part 107 registration without me doing anything. Maybe they have changed it or maybe I got lucky
There's no way to switch over automatically. You need to register each drone you're going to flyer commercially under Part 107 here. You'll receive a separate FAA registration number for each drone you register.

Reactions: sar104
I registered my drone under 336 and after I passed the part 107 test it automatically switched it over to part 107 registration without me doing anything. Maybe they have changed it or maybe I got lucky....or maybe I’m losing my mind

Jb

Since you don't provide any aircraft details or serial number when you register under the 336 dashboard, while Part 107 aircraft registration requires all that information, it obviously can't do that automatically. Nothing has changed in that respect. Which leaves...

Since you don't provide any aircraft details or serial number when you register under the 336 dashboard, while Part 107 aircraft registration requires all that information, it obviously can't do that automatically. Nothing has changed in that respect. Which leaves...
Ok ok so I’m losing my mind....I must have registered it under 107 and didn’t even realize it.

Reactions: sar104
Ok ok so I’m losing my mind....I must have registered it under 107 and didn’t even realize it.
You can log in at the top, right of this page to see which kind of registration(s) you have.

Jb

Just remember, that just because its a registered 107 aircraft, not every flight has to be a 107 flight.

Reactions: Jason Bowlin

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devilsown