DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Mini 3 Cool footage of my Drone shooting a Bare Back Horse Ride at my ranch.

Karlewski

Reactions

I've had couple of you guys ask about my new "Home on the Range," here in Grand Junction Colorado. Here it is with my buddy strutting it bareback for the drone in our arena. . . I do have a new cool arche video I'm just finishing the edit on now as well.

Awesome

Nice work overall - well done!

I really liked the graphic-y masked transition to the last shot; always great to try something new. :)

Nice work overall - well done!

I really liked the graphic-y masked transition to the last shot; always great to try something new. :)
Yep that transition was a beaut!

Can anyone give us a quick clinic on how it’s done?

This was definitely a test of video editing potential using Davinci resolve 18. I watched several videos on how to use the magic mask feature to select just the horse and rider. I thought horse over the snowy ground would be good contrast allowing magic mask to work precisely but There was way too much variation in the ground, I hoped that it would turn out better/Cleaner
The Mavic mini was rolling at 60 fps playing back on a 24fps timeline at either 80 or 40% speed for smooth slow dreamy playback. I was also key framing the saturation to go from black-and-white to color. Lots of stuff going on. Just want to learn more maybe get a commercial gig when it’s all perfect!

Reactions: SethB
wow, what a wonderful place Karl! I think that you enjoy every single day on your amazing ranch and the horses 😉👍
cheers Paul

Really good video! I, too, liked the transition you used. Well done!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roger-N