DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

CPU Overload - IPad Mini going to the shelf

Hi Chad ,I also had all those Problems. Get a Ram Killer on your ipad .Also ensure after you have your map loaded , turn off all wifi and data and put in airplane mode. Then run the Ram Killer app.The other main thing re magnetic is if there is any reo Bar under concrete or any metal around take of area. My ipad now us designated for drone use only the less added apps the better.
Hope thus helps fix your problems. You will always get some glitches happening . Good luck

Curious what Ram Killer app you recommend for iPads? My Mini-4 is WiFi only, and I turn WiFi "off" after I've loaded local maps. Have no other apps loaded, as I purchased it for the Mavic / Go-4 only. Since the recent (v01/04/004) firmware update, it 'seems' the Motor Current and Mag Interference alerts are gone... (knock on wood). I'm flying in a remote area, clear of buildings or other sources of metal. Based on the above I'm cautiously optimistic?

Soooo. Took a break flying the last month or so.. came back updated as I usually do and whammo. My experience with the iPad Mini now stinks. Lag... blips...video drops.. I never had these problems before. I know it isn't my Mini even though I have a Mini 2.. it's DJI GO4!

So I used to recommend iOS for DJI apps. Not any longer. If you have a shield connect it and put the iOS stuff away until DJI fixes the app because right now it's absolute garbage.
I have used my iPad Mini 4 with my Mavic Pro without a single issue or blip.

I now use it on.my Mini 2. I get the CPU overload warning, antenae warnings, continual signal loss, mega control loss, video lag and drop.

It is unusable.

My Samsung 10 works fine but I want a bigger screen.

Anybody else have Ipad mini 4 problems.

Not sure how to proceed now.

I have used my iPad Mini 4 with my Mavic Pro without a single issue or blip.

I now use it on.my Mini 2. I get the CPU overload warning, antenae warnings, continual signal loss, mega control loss, video lag and drop.

It is unusable.

My Samsung 10 works fine but I want a bigger screen.

Anybody else have Ipad mini 4 problems.

Not sure how to proceed now.

Ipad Mini 4 struggles with DJI Fly the only option is a more powerful tablet.

I had those problems with a Mavic Mini one. That’s why I ended up selling it and buying a Mavic pro. In the end I got it for the same price and a way better bird with tons of accessories!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vanillasky