DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crash

selee

Reactions
Possible blade departure... While visiting AZ tried to fly at only approved site on fountain hills.. Desert view park... Start up fine.. Increased altitude to approximately 20 feet.. Second I pushed forward all hell broke lose. Uncontrollable revs... Gyrating... Crash straight down. One prop set gone.. Found about 80 feet away. Battery separation upon impact. Antenna leg cracked well at joint.. Opposite leg gusset cracked open.
Consistent with prop separation when I push forward?

Possible blade departure... While visiting AZ tried to fly at only approved site on fountain hills.. Desert view park... Start up fine.. Increased altitude to approximately 20 feet.. Second I pushed forward all **** broke lose. Uncontrollable revs... Gyrating... Crash straight down. One prop set gone.. Found about 80 feet away. Battery separation upon impact. Antenna leg cracked well at joint.. Opposite leg gusset cracked open.
Consistent with prop separation when I push forward?
Sounds like your right, sorry for your loss:(. Did you have insurance? Is the camera/gimbal ok?

Sounds like your right, sorry for your loss:(. Did you have insurance? Is the camera/gimbal ok?
Yes camera system seems OK. No insurance... [emoji19]. I think damage is minimal. Hoping antenna connection at leg and arm joint is not rigid.. About 1 to 2 mm open crack. Leaning to send off to get fixed opposed to myself.
Thank you for the concern and reply.

Yes camera system seems OK. No insurance... [emoji19]. I think damage is minimal. Hoping antenna connection at leg and arm joint is not rigid.. About 1 to 2 mm open crack. Leaning to send off to get fixed opposed to myself.
Thank you for the concern and reply.
Hopefully it won't be expensive as long as it's just those arms that need to be replaced. As an alternative to DJI you could look at having @Thunderdrones do the repair. Haven't heard a negative thing about him yet and don't expect to! -CF

Reactions: Former Member
Reactions: selee
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vamocognito