DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crashed, purchased new gimbal, gimbal has the shakes.

Vbo

Reactions
Hello everybody! New drone operator here. Bought a refurbished unit from the DJI website.

I got a little arrogant and crashed my drone. Pretty big impact. Destroyed the gimbal.

I ordered a replacement gimbal off of ebay and installed it myself. When I start up the drone, I am able to connect to the controller and the sensors on the front work. But for some reason, my gimbal shakes about. (Gimbal shaking)

Anybody have any idea what is wrong with my drone?

It may have to do with the flat ribbon cable ,it’s the one responsible for the motion. Then there is the control board and the quality of the replacement...

Reactions: Vbo
It may have to do with the flat ribbon cable ,it’s the one responsible for the motion. Then there is the control board and the quality of the replacement...

Thank you! I’ve emailed the seller of the gimbal. Might be able to exchange it for another one. Interesting thing is that when the replacement gimbal is installed, the DJI app has me go through all the questions and registration again. Maybe the unit is recognizing the replacement gimbal as an inauthentic piece?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser