DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Crystal Sky vidio help

Old Soldier

Reactions
I lost my mavic when I lost signal to RC, it landed in a field not far from my house, if I could watch the video as it came down I think I could identify the spot but this was my first flight with the CS and I don't know how to recover the video. Can anyone help me? It landed in an area of sage brush (lots of it in this area) but the last scene looks like it landed in a clear spot, at least it's level. I'm an old man so I can't go tramping around and climbing fences, but if I can get a good idea of the landing spot I can pay someone to go get it. Thanks for any help.

How about just upload the flight log. Much easier.
I lost my mavic when I lost signal to RC, it landed in a field not far from my house, if I could watch the video as it came down I think I could identify the spot but this was my first flight with the CS and I don't know how to recover the video. Can anyone help me? It landed in an area of sage brush (lots of it in this area) but the last scene looks like it landed in a clear spot, at least it's level. I'm an old man so I can't go tramping around and climbing fences, but if I can get a good idea of the landing spot I can pay someone to go get it. Thanks for any help.

Thanks to all, I found it. Good learning experience, as I learned a lot about my new Crystal Sky, and the dji go 4 app. Mavic was in perfect condition, landed in grass between sage clumps. Thanks again for the help, folks here are the greatest.

Thanks to all, I found it. Good learning experience, as I learned a lot about my new Crystal Sky, and the dji go 4 app. Mavic was in perfect condition, landed in grass between sage clumps. Thanks again for the help, folks here are the greatest.
So, you going to keep us in suspense, or post the video of it coming down. The flight logs would be cool to look at too. That's how we all learn.
Congrats on getting it back!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
neverbobomalem