DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Curious if anyone knows about the program to remove restrictions from DJI drones including the NFZ restrictions

In an ideal world with totally responsible operators, there shouldn't be a need to program in software limitations for the operations of drones. It's pretty clear however that there are a great many who view themselves as the sole authority as to where and how drones can be operated. I'm a new drone operator, still in the teething phase so to speak. Without some sort of built in control and regulatory governance, this hobby would be in a world of hurt IMHO.

About-nolimitdronez.com

I don't think it is available for the Mavic 2 series. And I'm more curious than in need to defying some of the inherent limits placed on the drones by DJI's software/firmware/apps.
the problem with a post title like yours is that it gives drones and drone flyers a bad name when they ask about how to bypass the rules even if you have no intention of doing such a thing and could lead to even more restictions being put on our hobby

Reactions: globeguy1
I agree, people here shouldn’t share anything about that if they knew how to unlock a drone, anyways. The hobby and profession has been harmed enough by people doing stupid things with their drones.

I agree, people here shouldn’t share anything about that if they knew how to unlock a drone, anyways. The hobby and profession has been harmed enough by people doing stupid things with their drones.

On PP there used to be fairly strict application of the rule that firmware modifications were off limits for discussion. That seems to have been relaxed somewhat, with the community rules now stating that such discussions may be stopped at administrator/moderator discretion.

If you will need to go through the hoops to comply with unlocking procedures. Or buy a non-DJI drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmgde