DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Customer friendly online store drone policy

Mitch

Reactions
I'm looking to purchase a new Mavic. I don't want to buy from DJI in case there's an issue with the drone out of the box as I don't want to have to send it back and be sent a possible refurbished unit. So, therefore I was looking at some other stores such as Drone Nerds and B&H. Are their exchange policy's such as if there is an issue (opened box and drone was flown) where they'll send you a new unit?

Help appreciated. Thanks.

I'm looking to purchase a new Mavic. I don't want to buy from DJI in case there's an issue with the drone out of the box as I don't want to have to send it back and be sent a possible refurbished unit. So, therefore I was looking at some other stores such as Drone Nerds and B&H. Are their exchange policy's such as if there is an issue (opened box and drone was flown) where they'll send you a new unit?

Help appreciated. Thanks.
BH does it, however they use a 3rd party for DJI exchanges and returns. The process can take a few weeks. I’d say amazon has the best online policy. Most drone shops require you to go through DJI even for DOA. However, some sponsors here might do an exchange. @Florida Drone Supply i think is one such shop, but I’d ask them to be sure. It’s possible @Advexure might also do a DOA swap. But again, ask first!

Thank you for the tag @f3honda4me.

Hi @Mitch, good question you've raised here. It is definitely a good decision to buy through a US based Authorized Dealer who you can count on for top-tier service. The standard DJI DOA policy that applies for all authorized dealers, as set by DJI's after sales support policies, is 10 days. This means that within 10 days if a defect or manufacturing issue is found with the equipment you are doing a direct exchange through the dealer and the dealer immediately issues you a brand new replacement. After 10 days, you are then covered by your standard DJI Warranty which lasts for 12 months on the Mavic Pro. If any warranty cases arise, contact the dealer first to report the issue. If the equipment has to be sent it, our team assists you with your warranty case which will go into DJI's facility down the road from us here in California, and we will work with our contacts to get a replacement sent back out to you as quickly as possible.

I hope this information helps, and don't hesitate to reach out direct to our team for any further questions. We operate seven days a week and are here to provide the Advexure experience we are best known for in the industry. :cool:

Mavic Pros are always in regular stock and we also have the Mavic Pro Platinum now available.

Let us know how we can further assist, and enjoy the rest of your week.

Safe flying!
–The Advexure Team

Are their exchange policy's such as if there is an issue (opened box and drone was flown) where they'll send you a new unit?
@Mitch, if you decide to buy from Amazon, you can find a list of authorized DJI dealers selling Mavics on Amazon here. Amazon has a 30-day return policy as long as you buy a Mavic that is shipped by Amazon.

Reactions: Mitch
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ryanhafeman