DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DecalGirl VS DroneWrap Japan skins

Does anyone know if there are fully reflective (light returning) skins? I used [curved] pieces of the bright orange reflective strips included with the landing pad, they are excellent, highly visible in daytime and will make searching for the lost drone at night much easier.

doubi-mavic-case-open-jpg.24350

Hi
Never seen ready to use skin foil which fit to the body of Mavic,
You can only find stripes in reflected color on Web shops is You Google.

Only hight visible ready to use foil is the Neon callled colors from www.dronewrap.com in Japan precutted hight flexibel skin with top Qualität- best on market
See photos,
For night flights with my Mavic , I use 2 smal lights on the rear landing gear of my Mavic,‘each light can be switched in 3 solid light intensity and the 4 switch steps the light flashing- perfect for nights-
You can use normal AAABatteries, there are cheap and hight light times - see photos

Enjoy
Seepdy2

2772E82D-227B-44D1-A733-9335EC7784DB.png FB3E42ED-00DF-4B9D-BDD2-43D73BFC24AD.png F4501099-767B-4B78-8586-AD9C5CDD2258.png 1895948A-E0FD-45EA-A22D-1C474EF8A990.png

Reactions: butterflyslicer
It is very helpful us to hear honest impressions of experiences.
Our product has a different concept from the other company's products.

As you know, an emphasis is placed on covering the corner. That's because corners are the most scratched.
For that purpose, we examined materials and cut line design. As a result, we needed a little thin material and strong adhesion, the best material was expensive compared to the material for inkjet. The price of a vinyl material varies by more than 5 times.
And since the material of the carbon pattern which everyone likes is thick to express weave patterns, it can not be applied to the whole body.

Our wrap is more complicated to apply than a product type of put on each side. Instead, there are manuals and videos that optimize the procedure and explain it. It may take your time, but you will get more satisfaction. As TrayBoz says.

All vinyl stickers start to peel off the edge. Our design also includes reducing edges. And overlapping makes it harder for the edges to peel. It is because the wrap-to-wrap adhesion is higher than for the body's plastic. Therefore, it was necessary to design from a different design from general products.

Secondly, Coloring.
Mixing of CMYK ink by inkjet printing can not realize high chroma coloring, metallic texture and color shift.
Instead, we did not choose camo patterns or other graphics. This may not be a little fun for the user. We carefully selected the color lineup so that your Mavic never looks like cheap. Just by choosing the color and texture you like from our lineup, your Mavic will surely be gorgeous.

About durability.
The material we are using is designed on the premise of outdoor and re-peel use. The initial properties are maintained after three years, the adhesive does not change its quality, leaving any trace. If properly applied it will maintain its performance until your Mavic retires. However, the color always fades little by little and it gets scratched because it is vinyl. The time you want to change is the life of the product.

As an element not appearing in product photos.
We wanted to eliminate it by doing some disappointing experience as a skins user and started making our own products. It covers everything from pulling a vinyl roll to putting products in an envelope and shipping to you. In fact, all vinyl for the wrap is delicate. In the manufacturing process, ladies are handling very carefully. So you will not see a dirty or wrinkled wrap. As long as the postman does not dance on the envelope.

You must never buy a cheap wrap. (Decalgirl and i-Style are not this)
If they are not for outdoor use materials, the corresponding temperature range is limited, or because they are not manufactured on the premise of peeling off, they will shatter and leave a lot of glue. It is important to peel off beautifully when peeling off, not peeling during use.
Even if it is vinyl made from 3M, for example, DI-NOC and Scotchcal are not suitable for the drone. And there are stickers manufactured using more bad vinyl. Even though it looks the same, the properties of the vinyl and adhesive material are totally different. Finally, Pimp-skins(Taiwan) is our older version knockoff. There is no reason for you to choose.

We will spare no effort to make products and purchase experience better while treating drone user's opinions. Please ask for anything if you feel something using our product.

Summary.
You want to cover the corner of the body.
You see a drone better in "visual line of sight" operations.
You want to use the wrap for a long time.
You don't like graphics.
You don't want to be discouraged.
...You will be happy, choose our product. Thank you!!!

Are you going to produce some camo wrap ? I want one which as the same level of coverage of yours.
7806cce08853400d273ceb519d54169c.jpg

Had my Mavic almost a year and recently had to send it to be repaired so while it was away I sorted out the study and found this :)

f8df25e6c4241ffec8997050571f397c.jpg

e2be17de92d84c77e94b11bc471c312e.jpg

2d1dc58fe59b973fd7b9f596b17cb7f5.jpg

Fits quite well.

It looks good in the flesh so to speak ... this is the V1 set as the V2 comes with more stickers I had completely forgot I had it.

Whoever has that "Black Widow" Inspire up top needs to fix it. That spider is not a Black Widow....looks like just a common Tarantula.

Anyone know where I might be able to acquire that drone wrap coloration x skin... *scratches* I NEED IT NOW!!! lol

Hello JoKhool
The Coloration X skin was from Drone Wrap, the Firm changed his name to Wrap Grade, sitting in Japan, they had an English web site as well an Japanese website .
But the Coloration X was an Limited skin, which was only offer until autumn 2017, sorry but these foil was sold out long ago , and there is no possibility to get these from Wrap grade again

See the website and picture of our Coloration X Mavic,
But may be you find similar chameleon colors on Firm Biglamp, but the sold only over Face book ! See photos

Speedy
84EC16DB-B100-4EAB-85AC-A2C0CE830F6D.png
580CF065-6569-4347-94E9-040A479F36A2.jpeg
0C9434A3-E33A-49CA-AD6B-8E91CED07470.png
93892D70-D5F0-4899-8FC7-B20BF41A0F31.png
762623E6-B50E-4515-B8B9-3C94458B8AA1.png
E446262C-8238-44D1-8BFD-3B7CD2447F55.png
C0D5166C-D649-4E1C-BB0A-DD22E06F4EDD.png

Hello JoKhool

Be happy,

dronewrapz in UK had some Coloration, but the skin is not so perfect( will not cover each corner and had no overlapping foil design ) as we got from Wrapgrade, but was good enough

see website / photos

Enjoy
Speedy
EBE3C9FD-72CF-4B79-A88B-FDE8EAF9D0AE.png

8615ECDA-E565-48C9-8718-35592DCD1B50.png

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member