Thanks in advance
Speedy

Jcole_photos

What carbon props you use on your Mavic,
Can you tell me the seller/ Firm ?
May be you can send me an link

Thanks in advance
Speedy

Here ya go. Before I get bashed for buying some “cheap” props, I’ll have you know these are by far UH-MAZING!! I couldn’t believe how much noise it reduced! Not to mention they look sick with my new wrap

My Decal Girl wrap. Super easy install no bubbles or creases. I did notice though you do not have 100% overlap which I like with my setup but I could see maybe If you wanted a total color change and no gray showing at all mostly the Wrapgrade may be for you
Came in 4 days great packaging

Attachments

• CCEBC66A-B506-4309-8FC8-FAD891E15291.jpeg
    CCEBC66A-B506-4309-8FC8-FAD891E15291.jpeg
    997.8 KB · Views: 93
  • 2DFCCF8E-8F7D-4A3B-B9DC-CF81507B2926.jpeg
    2DFCCF8E-8F7D-4A3B-B9DC-CF81507B2926.jpeg
    1,023 KB · Views: 104
  • EE4D94BC-F36C-4D08-BE60-DEF5604B3329.jpeg
    EE4D94BC-F36C-4D08-BE60-DEF5604B3329.jpeg
    1 MB · Views: 102
My Decal Girl wrap. Super easy install no bubbles or creases. I did notice though you do not have 100% overlap which I like with my setup but I could see maybe If you wanted a total color change and no gray showing at all mostly the Wrapgrade may be for you
Came in 4 days great packaging
And I’m on Mavic arms a little bit of the gold showing the Mavic pro emblem that was my fault

I wanted to get a wrap That didn’t change the Factory look too much

Here ya go. Before I get bashed for buying some “cheap” props, I’ll have you know these are by far UH-MAZING!! I couldn’t believe how much noise it reduced! Not to mention they look sick with my new wrap

My bad speedy, I didn’t even realize the link never popped up here’s a screenshotIMG_1436.JPG

Never had issue with those props ?

None yet. Direct fit unlike some of my other friends that have bought some different brands and the props are super tight or not cut correctly. Just like factory props. Waaaayy less noise than factory MP props. I’d recommend them

Great
I love Wrapgrade!!!
Best foil on the market!
I try the new BBC ( Black Bumpy Camo)
Amazing Camo change if light hits in different angle the foil
View attachment 31405

They sent me a sample of the Black Bumpy Camo, looks very nice indeed and has a "holographic" effect to it. Altough not what I'm looking for when it comes to visibility, still would look lovely on someone's Mavic.

Reactions: Wrapgrade
Hello! US people in this forum,

Since we sent our first wrap to New York,
we have been helped by everyone in this forum over a year.
We are very happy to be able to this announcement.

We start purchase in the Amazon.com (USA) just today.
Debut special offer!
Buy 2 or more. Get 10% off. for Every one!
or
Mavic Pro Main-unit Save 20%. Forum special code "RYR56Y88" enter at checkout.

Both deals available on 2/15 6:00 PST, until end of Feb.
If you use this offer, please review and help our baby account.

Currently, only Mavic Pro series, but Mavic Air and Spark will be added in March.
We hope it will be convenience a little.

Warmest regards,
All Team WRAPGRADE

Hello! US people in this forum,

Since we sent our first wrap to New York,
we have been helped by everyone in this forum over a year.
We are very happy to be able to this announcement.

We start purchase in the Amazon.com (USA) just today.
Debut special offer!
Buy 2 or more. Get 10% off. for Every one!
or
Mavic Pro Main-unit Save 20%. Forum special code "RYR56Y88" enter at checkout.

Both deals available on 2/15 6:00 PST, until end of Feb.
If you use this offer, please review and help our baby account.

Currently, only Mavic Pro series, but Mavic Air and Spark will be added in March.
We hope it will be convenience a little.

Warmest regards,
All Team WRAPGRADE

Don't forget us across the pond here in the UK, I think an Amazon store would do well for yourself's in the UK.

As I'm not sure if you're aware, but I had to pay a £15 handeling fee to get it delivered in the UK (yesterday) - I won't be doing this again for the same fee, especially when already paying for delivery.

Reactions: Wrapgrade
Don't forget us across the pond here in the UK, I think an Amazon store would do well for yourself's in the UK.

As I'm not sure if you're aware, but I had to pay a £15 handeling fee to get it delivered in the UK - I won't be doing this again for the same fee, especially when already paying for delivery.

FuzLogix, You are completely right!
Please excuse any inconvenience in the UK.

This year we will focus mostly on building overseas sales networks.
We need to improve on delivery to the UK and the EU.
There are many difficulties for us to submit to the EU Amazon so that delivery is difficult.
It may not be realized immediately, but we are advancing it.
We will do our best to bring good news to you and EU people.

Sincerely,

Reactions: FuzLogix
Hi Wrapgrade Team,
Here in Germany we had ordered a lot of skins from you (12 Base Sets) since we had bought our Mavics in April 2017.
We think that the prices for the Foils are absolutely o.k, due to the outstanding quality of your Foils.
And yes the shipping to EU or Germany is not cheap, but it is a long way from Japan to EU and this is normal , also you must pay similar shipping cost for other parts.
Only our German tax is very high, but so what ! That is country related

I love your Foils due to the fact, that your Foils are designed with overlapping, so that you will not see any corners of the Mavic,
and the outstanding quality and of course the new generation of Foils like the BBC from you !
Hope you will Design in future Foils for the Inspire 2 too, that I can give my Inspire an perfect new color look too !

Thanks to all your Wrapgrade Teammembers

Roland from Germany
A0C5679E-4696-44EA-9A15-201A6FB4D83C.jpeg
654557A0-F6DE-4487-8FE3-8B8CA9793300.jpeg

Do you have a video of this BBC ?
This is an official teaser video, but the angle polarization effect is easy to understand. Youtube Link
What I want to mention is that it is good to touch feeling when holding it in your hands, not only visual things. Fingerprints are less conspicuous due to fine asperity processing.

Last edited:
Reactions: FuzLogix
This is an official teaser video, but the angle polarization effect is easy to understand. Youtube Link
What I want to mention is that it is good to touch feeling when holding it in your hands, not only visual things. Fingerprints are less conspicuous due to fine asperity processing.

The holographic effect is most noticable from about 34 seconds in on the right arms, you can see how the camo patterns shift - very cool Thumbswayup

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lucian