DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Defector from Spark Forum UK

Welcome to Mavic Pilots .
I hope you will find our site helpful and look forward to any input , photo's/video's you might post .
Don't be shy and ask anything if you can't find it by searching . Thumbswayup

Welcome to the forum! :)

Welcome from Essex. Will be interested to hear how the mini compares with your old Spark. Loved my spark except for camera quality and gimbal. Now a Pro Platinum owner but if mini a success might sell up and revert!

Welcome defector, greetings from New Zealand. Im sure you will love your mini

Thanks for the welcome words everyone.
I never had any real problems with my Spark and was always pleased with pics and vids.
But I always wanted it to fold for easy transport, so wishes answered with the Mavic Mini.
See how I get on should get first flight in today...

welcome from a wet and windy Wales at the moment i have a mini just need some decent weather to fly it in living room gets boring after 5 mins

And after ten minutes outside it’s still boring.?
its a shame you feel like that, perhaps you need to move on to something different maybe

Hello everyone, I come in peace from the Spark forum.
Eagerly awaiting delivery of my Mavic Mini.
Can't wait to see how it compares to the old Spark, that was a great drone so hoping the M Mini is even better....
Welcome to Mavic Pilots from Dayton Ohio USA! Enjoy your new Mavic Mini, fly safe and have fun!

By the way wendyc I was in NZ a couple of years back and so envious at all the lovely places you got to fly in...
We’re very lucky and for now I believe it’s a little more relaxed regarding UAV’s

welcome from a wet and windy Wales at the moment i have a mini just need some decent weather to fly it in living room gets boring after 5 mins
Many thanks, yes I've heard you get a bit of rain over there in Wales;-)
When you do get outside though your'e gonna be blown away with the MMini. It fly's forever and is so stable also the range is so improved from my Spark.
It's just amazing. I also think it's a lot quieter than the Spark with a slower rotor speed. I can see all drones going this way before long as they are less intrusive
and easier to transport.

Reactions: old man mavic
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78