DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Develop mission on PC and fly with Ipad

BillC

Reactions
Do I need to purchase both versions of Litchi app to develop a mission with mission Hub and then fly with my ipad
I downloaded the app to my pc and signed in to Litchi and made a simple flight plan but at some point Litchi will be asking for me to pay.
Which app - ios or pc windows do I need?
BC

you only have to purchase the litchi app , using the mission hub is free , just login to setup missions, then make sure your Ipad has internet to access the mission

Reactions: buddb55
Thanks for the reply. I purchased the pgm for ipad and am in the process of writing my first waypoint mission on my pc. One small problem is that my elevations look way off when I fly a virtual mission. Maybe it is the way the virtual mission looks , the elevations say my waypoint is 55 feet above ground but the view looks like I am 2,000 feet.
Don't dare try the flight until this gets straighten out.
Cheers BC

I've had the same issue with the flights looking high. there's a setting where you can change how it scales in google earth. In the end, I just use the elevation relative to other objects when setting a mission, then fly it a bit higher than i think i should for 1st flight under user control with cruise speed set to 0 (use right stick to move fwd or bwd in mission) and adjust accordingly using the video with subtitles after.

ratjr15-
Think I have the problem solved but don't know what setting changed it. Tried a lot of settings and now seems ok.
Like your idea of flying with speed set at zero. Kind of a rush to start the mission and see the drone sip off like a scalded goose.
Cheers BC

Thanks for the reply. I purchased the pgm for ipad and am in the process of writing my first waypoint mission on my pc. One small problem is that my elevations look way off when I fly a virtual mission. Maybe it is the way the virtual mission looks , the elevations say my waypoint is 55 feet above ground but the view looks like I am 2,000 feet.
Don't dare try the flight until this gets straighten out.
Cheers BC
If your iPad is WiFi only, you can not see your position (blue dot in iPhone). That may be the issue for accuracy of height.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Allen25