DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Diagnostic data on screen of video

nelsbb

Reactions
Got my replacement drone last week from DJI. Flies great but video has flight diagnostics on all the videos. Anyone know how to turn this off?

Looks like something they would use during testing and refurbishment. Makes the video ( and by default the drone) useless.

Next DJI survey will be not pretty to read.....

Attachments

• 20200809_170409.jpg
    20200809_170409.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 43
that's just a setting in the app, it's called Subtitles, somewhere inside the Camera menu. It's useful for you to see what video settings were being used and where exactly the drone was. They are not burned onto the video, you can also turn them off in your video player.

P.S. You need some NDs :p

Thanks. I will go hunting in the app. The playback is on a smart TV. There is no way I can see to remove it during playback.

Not a big deal as this was a series of flights to check function as it is a replacement unit from DJI as my drone had a battery melt done on its third flight out of the box.....

Do appreciate the assistance. I do not wish to wait a other month for a replacement for the replacement :)

any smart tv should have the option to turn subtitles on or off, dig deeper :)

You can also just delete the *.SRT files from the MicroSD card before inserting it in your Smart TV.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pilot74sparki