DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Difference between DJI Care and DJI Care Refresh

jrizz1

Reactions
My MPP has shipped with a delivery date of 11/14. I understand I have 48 hours after activation to purchase their warranty. What is the difference?

My MPP has shipped with a delivery date of 11/14. I understand I have 48 hours after activation to purchase their warranty. What is the difference?
If I was you I was told for you can take a policy out with State farm insurance for $60.00 a year. It's called a pap policy.(personal article policy). To me that's a whole lot better Than paying the $99 or over $100.

If I was you I was told for you can take a policy out with State farm insurance for $60.00 a year. It's called a pap policy.(personal article policy). To me that's a whole lot better Than paying the $99 or over $100.
Howdy from Wyoming MavicproLarry, welcome to the community, plenty of fine folk and excellent information here. I believe most of the PAP are no longer being offered and the ones that are only cover the drone if it is damaged while in your house (fire, theft, etc.)

I understand I have 48 hours after activation to purchase their warranty.
You can buy DJI Care Refresh at anytime (even before you receive your Mavic). If you activate DJI Care Refresh within 48 hours of registering your Mavic in DJI GO, you can activate it here. If you wait longer than 48 hours, you need to submit a video to DJI to show your Mavic is in working order. See more details about that process here.

What is the difference?
Only DJI Care Refresh is available for the Mavic. You can check out the details of that insurance here.

You can buy DJI Care Refresh at anytime (even before you receive your Mavic).

But not between when you buy the drone and when you receive the drone.I just spent some time with DJI Care Refresh Support about this. I had a coupon for Care Refresh and a coupon for hardware. Their order system only allows 1 coupon per order so I ordered the MP and then tried to order the Refresh and got an error. Now, I have to wait until I get the drone by which time the coupon will have expired.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007