DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Air 3

bkushner

Reactions
So if rumors are true and they usually are this close to release..The new Air 3 will have a battery charger that charges all 3 batteries at once and Ocusync 4. How is it that this wasn't introduced in the Mavic 3 Pro released just 2 months ago?

So if rumors are true and they usually are this close to release..The new Air 3 will have a battery charger that charges all 3 batteries at once and Ocusync 4. How is it that this wasn't introduced in the Mavic 3 Pro released just 2 months ago?
When don't know when these drones were planned. Launch date is not the best indicator for when the drone is spec'd and features are chosen. Price is also a factor. Somebody probably said M3Pro is an amazing drone with O3 today (instead of late 2023 with O4); let's wait for M4Pro with O4+ in 2024 which will slay, for sure. M4 with O4 in 24. The teaser is a giant "4". 😍

Let's be honest, DJI is killing it.

Too many changes for what was only a tweak to the camera modules on an almost two year old drone, fully compatible with the original batteries, chargers, and OS3+ remotes. Air 3 will have new remotes, new batteries and new chargers. QED.

I sold my Air 2S and got the Mavic 3Pro & a M3 Enterprise for mapping so I can share the batteries with the two drones.
After this two I might go M3E Thermal or Autel Evo 2 Max Thermal. With these 3 drones ill b able to do more jobs and experience many areas of the drone space. I got a pair of MAPIR Multispectral cameras to do agriculture as well and avoid buying the DJI one.

My Air2s is great for me and one of their best drones IMO maybe I will be able to pick up another one cheap after the 3 hits. After that Sorry DJI but I need a fleet of different style drones that can work with one controller one type of battery, and that I can work on in house or at least easily farm out for immediate repair. In these area I feel they have dropped the Ball.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FNG_