DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant under MAC OS, retrieving log files from Mavic Mini - success, anyone?

PeP

Reactions
I have installed DJI Assistant 2, v2.0.10 to a MacBook (MAC OS Mojave, 10.14.6). Following instructions, my connected Mavic Mini is recognised, and its firmware version correctly identified (01.00.0400). But when attempting to download flight log files, Assistant 2 stops, waiting for data transfer for 10 minutes, then it times out. I do not get any screen with list of flights to choose from, and no transfer happens.

Has anybody had success transferring AC Flight log files via DJI Assistant 2 under MAC OS, and do you have any suggestions?

Thanks.

@sar104, - thanks for your comment and, yes, having read your guide I am aware that they are encrypted. One reason for still wanting to access them is because of a recent fly-away incident (reported elsewhere in these forums), that I am considering involving DJI in.

@sar104, - thanks for your comment and, yes, having read your guide I am aware that they are encrypted. One reason for still wanting to access them is because of a recent fly-away incident (reported elsewhere in these forums), that I am considering involving DJI in.

Okay. I saw your other thread and I'll take a look at those log data later today since it doesn't seem to have been resolved yet.

Reactions: PeP

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SK farming