DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Assistant

Fatjac

Reactions
Hi, I am trying to log in to DJI Assistant but it is asking me for a verification code. I don't ever remember being given one when I registered previously.

Any help gratefully received...

You must enter the code displayed to the right of the "Verification Code" box.

Code.jpg

Thanks but there isn't one!

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 13.16.27.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-28 at 13.16.27.png
    140.2 KB · Views: 39
Which version of the DJI Assistant 2 are you running?

The latest. I uninstalled it just now and re downloaded and installed...

Try the suggestions that worked for other people in this thread.

I remember this happening to me. Very frustrating.

Are you connected to the internet? That was my problem, think it needs an internet connection to produce the code

Yes I am thanks. Yes it is VERY frustrating. I had an error message about downward sensors being inop on the BEST flying day there has been for ages. So I had to give up and come home to calibrate. I was then going to go back out but I can't even open the software...

Yes I am thanks. Yes it is VERY frustrating. I had an error message about downward sensors being inop on the BEST flying day there has been for ages. So I had to give up and come home to calibrate. I was then going to go back out but I can't even open the software...
Just a tip...if I know that I will be flying somewhere not near my home, I usually make sure the evening before that all my crap is charged, updated and ready to go. I've learned that from having a similar experience as you.

What I have found is when there (DJI) server is down you do not get the verification until there server is online

What I have found is when there (DJI) server is down you do not get the verification until there server is online
The server is not down. I snapped the above screenshot right before I posted it.

OK all. Thanks again for your comments. All working now...don't ask me why 'cos I don't know! Deleted DJI Assistant, restarted computer, re installed app, restarted computer...ad infinitum until eventually it just came up with a Captcha code!

Just one of those frustrating things that happens... no time left for flying today...

Just a tip...if I know that I will be flying somewhere not near my home, I usually make sure the evening before that all my crap is charged, updated and ready to go. I've learned that from having a similar experience as you.

Thanks, a good tip. I did have all my batteries charged, compass calibrated etc. However the "Downward Sensors Not Operating" (or something like that) warning only started after a very successful little flight. I brought it back to land & the warning came up & said that precision landing would not work etc. I tried resetting the App, the drone, the controller a few times but eventually went home & then couldn't get DJI Assist to work.

Oh well just one of those days.

I guess I don’t get post #2?
You show the code that’s great but there is none on this end.
When doing a ISP trace shows your server not connected at the time. Sure I’m sure it that changes all the time
Don’t get me wrong, I love my DJI Mavic Pro, I just want it to work so I’m trying to connect to assist and can’t

When this happened to me I also posed the same question. Turns out after
@msinger answered the question "do I need to connect the drone prior to"
which in that case I had not, once I connected the Mavic everything worked
as expected.

That's all good but if you've had a successful flight and packed the drone away it should be ready to go next time you want to fly. All you should be doing is charging the batteries.

Probably the best drone in the market but sometimes it's the worst.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
controllesp