DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Care refresh

RAC DJI

Reactions
Hi, I have care refresh on my mini 2 that expires in dec of this year. I have not had to use it since purchased. I read that if you don’t use any care refresh or flyaway you get an extra year added to your plan. Is that correct?

Reactions: LoudThunder
I read that if you don’t use any care refresh or flyaway you get an extra year added to your plan. Is that correct
Yes, in most cases you can, see below…

refresh plus.png

You can check your status and the price at:

I’ve just paid £54 (I think or thereabouts) to purchase a further year after Year 1. Presume that was right?

I’ve just paid £54 (I think or thereabouts) to purchase a further year after Year 1. Presume that was right?
There seems to be a BIG price difference between what you pay in the UK and what we pay in the US.

Based on your response of 54 pounds (that is about $60 US…) for a year of Care Refresh Plus, it seemed very high, so I checked the cost of Care Refresh Plus for my Mini 2 and it came out a lot lower, $39 US (about 35 pounds Sterling…).

care refresh plus.png

A brand New Mini 2 (Mini 2, Controller, 2-Batteries, and a 32 GB MicroSD Card) cost less than $440 US (that is about 395 pounds Sterling).

I know that in the instructions, the Care Refresh Plus must be bought in the same region (county) as the Care Refresh was bought…

Blame your high cost on Import Tariffs, market trends, Brexit, whatever, it isn't just your petro that costs too much, yesterday, I bought gasoline at $3.09 a gallon (3.785 liters or $.82 US a liter) that's about 3/4 of a pound sterling (I do not know how the pound sterling is broken down into coin change…)

But, no matter what it costs, it's still cheaper than having to buy a whole brand new one if you crash or loose your baby… Additionally, it extends the warranty also…

I've used one of my Crash Coverages after I put my baby into a tree and it fell onto a dirt road and it was crushed by a passing truck…

Attachments

• care refresh plus.png
    care refresh plus.png
    25 KB · Views: 2
Reactions: twickers14
Ugh. So sorry for your past loss. The sound must have been horrific. I have ditched the dji email inviting me to renew but I do recall there being differential pricing for each model. I got the impression that the older the drone the less it cost. I haven’t crashed mine yet! The GBPound is now at parity with the US$ ie £1 equals $1! Many things are affecting this not the least our “friend” in Russia but energy prices, as you say, have gone mad. I prefer not to read much other than sport in the papers and turn the sound off when political reports are being made. You could call it head in the sand. Thanks for your input. Much appreciated.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crazy007