DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI evolve with us 28th march

Howdeedoodee

Reactions
OK....so its 8.00am in UK and now 3.00pm in China..just a few hours from the end of the business day...so where's this evolve with us announcement due today 28th march.
I've search the internet and can't find anything new from DJI.

Last edited:
Is it not in San Fransisco

Reactions: jcp411
OK....so its 8.00am in UK and now 3.00pm in China..just a few hours from the end of the business day...so where's this evolve with us announcement due today 28th march.....maybe they're going to get the office cleaners at 6.00pm to press the return button on their PC to release the announcement.....it would make sense based on their customer service.
I've search the internet and can't find anything new from DJI.
Well according to DJI the announcement will be 11:15am PST! That's 15 minutes from now

Reactions: jcp411
Here's the new product release:

upload_2018-3-28_14-43-56.png

Reactions: DroneJI and macoman
OH OK! was that it....all the hype everywhere and its just a upgrade to a thermal camera....everyone was saying mavic 2, phantom 5 Etc.

mavic 2, phantom 5 Etc.
The next Mavic and Phantom events will be large events. DJI will no doubt announce the live event location/time in advance and the usual suspects that always attend those events will be talking about attending them in advance.

The H plus can also have a thermal camera attached with dual lenses as per DJI release today.
So yuneec already have what DJI have announced,

yuneec are any minute now releasing the typhoon H plus to rival or beat the Phantom 4 pro
Do you really think the majority of DJI enthusiasts are going to jump ship as soon as a competitor releases a new drone?

Do you really think the majority of DJI enthusiasts are going to jump ship as soon as a competitor releases a new drone?
I am! i own a mavic and P4 pro, I've been to Yuneec UK for a test fly at their outdoor site and its a P4 beater for sure.
2 x quieter
x6 so motor redudancy
doesn't look like a kids toy so looks professional when doing real estate video's.
All in one HD Super bright integrated screen build into controller
Ground mapping Integrated software
Customer service ridiculously brilliant.
Cheaper
Intel Real sense so maps obstacles before getting to them and locks surroundings in memory.
Changeable camera's/lenses
Thermal camera covers most scenarios 10 x cheaper than DJI Thermal camera
and the list goes on and on.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
engmarceloacs