DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Exchange/Support Experience

philosophydan

Reactions
Hi Mavic Folks,

I'm one of the lucky people who ordered early, and I received my Mavic November 7th, but there was an error on every flight. I contacted support immediately (afternoon of the 7th), and they had me send it in for exchange. When I asked how long it would be, they said 1-2 weeks. Tomorrow is 2 weeks, and I still haven't heard anything from them except that it arrived (even though I've asked twice over email). Does anyone have experience exchanging their mavic? If so, how long did it take? Does anyone know if I can just request a refund now and try to source one locally?

I'd love to have my drone for thanksgiving, but it looks unlikely now.

Thanks for any insight!

Does anyone know if I can just request a refund now and try to source one locally?
No. You're too far beyond the allowed time frame to request a refund.

No. You're too far beyond the allowed time frame to request a refund.

Really? Even though I only had it for one day actually in my possession? That would be a pretty crappy policy if they count the time THEY have it against you ...

They are pretty strict with their policies. I guess you have nothing to lose by asking though.

Hi Mavic Folks,

I'm one of the lucky people who ordered early, and I received my Mavic November 7th, but there was an error on every flight. I contacted support immediately (afternoon of the 7th), and they had me send it in for exchange. When I asked how long it would be, they said 1-2 weeks. Tomorrow is 2 weeks, and I still haven't heard anything from them except that it arrived (even though I've asked twice over email). Does anyone have experience exchanging their mavic? If so, how long did it take? Does anyone know if I can just request a refund now and try to source one locally?

I'd love to have my drone for thanksgiving, but it looks unlikely now.

Thanks for any insight!

Contact DJI Ken on the DJI Mavic forum and he will help you with this post him your support number

Mavic

Last edited:
Thanks for your help folks! I contacted support over chat, and they said it'll be another couple weeks probably ... surprise ...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser