DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly 1.1.3 for IoS

tusc

Reactions
Looks like 1.1.3 just posted. I've installed it on my iPad mini 4. I'm going to give this tablet another try and see if it resolves the overloaded CPU issues. I'm also going to take the step of power cycling the tablet before launching the app.

1590167183402.png

Looks like 1.1.3 just posted. I've installed it on my iPad mini 4. I'm going to give this tablet another try and see if it resolves the overloaded CPU issues. I'm also going to take the step of power cycling the tablet before launching the app.

View attachment 102184
Do post an update of the stability of Fly on the iPad mini 4, I'm considering getting one for my MA2.

If it doesn’t fix flight log reporting, go into Fly App settings and disable auto sync before you fly. Then after your flight enable the auto sync and your flight will be recorded properly. Don’t forget to disable auto sync prior to your next flight. A pain, but it works.

Reactions: wesleydk
Folks, so I have been trying out Fly app v1.1.3 for more than a few days now... did not observe any issues with flying... flew at different geo locations (mountains/ocean/city). However, the positives just end there... DJI F'd up the video editing functionality.

I couldn't edit the videos either using the Templates or the Pro mode of the app. The app keeps on crashing randomly... very frustrating. Plus, if you use Templates to stitch your videos together... the app just exports the last 2 secs of the video. :(

I have never had any problems with the Fly app - ever. I am running it on iPhone XR with the latest SW.

Is anyone else seeing similar issues?

-thnx

Folks, so I have been trying out Fly app v1.1.3 for more than a few days now... did not observe any issues with flying... flew at different geo locations (mountains/ocean/city). However, the positives just end there... DJI F'd up the video editing functionality.

I couldn't edit the videos either using the Templates or the Pro mode of the app. The app keeps on crashing randomly... very frustrating. Plus, if you use Templates to stitch your videos together... the app just exports the last 2 secs of the video. :(

I have never had any problems with the Fly app - ever. I am running it on iPhone XR with the latest SW.

-thnx

Download iMovie it’s a free app that is brilliant and suppo

-thnx

No problems with the pro editing but with the templates I had the same issue 1 second of the video exported.

**UPDATE**
DJI Customer service responded to my ticket that their R&D dept is looking into the issue and we should expect an update/fix very soon.

Reactions: swooshdave
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tarizzman