DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

dji fly app non compatibility with some phones BEWARE !!

BUYER BEWARE! I tried downloading the app after ordering the mini and had the same problem so cancelled the order. Looked for a second hand phone on the list first but why would you spend £150 on something you don't want instead of buying a better drone? The forums are full of people with the same problem. Why make something which appeals to the lower end of the market and then restrict its use to top end devices? Wake up DJI.

BUYER BEWARE! I tried downloading the app after ordering the mini and had the same problem so cancelled the order.
Which phone were you using?

Moto G6 Play but there are numerous complaints around other forums of incompatibility with other devices. Try downloading the app through the link on the DJI website. If it installs you will prbably be OK.

Moto G6 Play but there are numerous complaints around other forums of incompatibility with other devices. Try downloading the app through the link on the DJI website. If it installs you will prbably be OK.
On first release, there were lots of phones not working but release notes on several of the subsequent app updates, DJI appear to be fixing issues, assuming the target satisfies their intended requirements:
Android OS 6 or above
64 bit hardware and OS
4GB RAM installed

Hey all. I have a Samsung Galaxy a20e and I had issues with the DJI fly app not connecting with the controller. Initially I thought it was the phone, but I uninstalled the app and reinstalled it (an updated version) and I have had no problems since. May be worth trying, my phone wasn't on the list either.

IPad users note mini support is not listed for iPads on the Apple store, and that those that have tried find that it runs, but the display is only iPhone size.

I use a mini 5 Ipad and it works great. Not sure why some would find it runs Iphone size.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
testtest