DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Fly upgraded but I can't see new altitude feature and transmit directional is gone

journo

Reactions
Hi, I'm flying a year-old Mavic Mini (v1) and noticed the directional transmit feature (center bottom of display) to keep remote signal strong is gone. Also, I thought the altitude/strong-wind-tilt feature would be in the new display version I just downloaded, but I don't see it. I have version 1.2.2(411) on an iphone 6 (USA). All other firmware on drone and console is up-to-date.

I feel like I'm now flying a bit blind as to where to point console antennas since that center bottom indicator showing signal spread is gone. I can still see I have a strong RC signal at the top, but I feel like I'm not maximizing my signal without that indicator. Thanks for any input.

Looks like feature hasn't rolled out for Fly yet. Not sure why other feature disappeared.

Looks like feature hasn't rolled out for Fly yet. Not sure why other feature disappeared.
I just updated my SC this morning for the new fly app...it works fine and new system is working fine, well it's there anyway. ;) Did you read the post that I linked?

Yeah, I waded through it but still not finding how to turn it on. I deleted the app and reloaded (lost all my flight info in the process), have taken the MM up twice but no indicator.

I just updated my SC this morning for the new fly app...it works fine and new system is working fine, well it's there anyway. ;) Did you read the post that I linked?
So it's a toggle back and forth from the map at lower left? I tried swiping the map to disappear a few times, but couldn't.

So it's a toggle back and forth from the map at lower left? I tried swiping the map to disappear a few times, but couldn't.
Look closely at the 4 outside corners of the small map in camera view.. one of those corner icons turns it on ;)

Many Thanks! I got it. It's that microscopic button in corner of the map. Tiny. Appreciate it.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dipshot