DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI FPV drone now available on Amazon (ships soon!)

Typical idiots attempting low level aerobatics with no skill - this is no different than what we seen in the RC helicopter industry when aerobatics took over RC helicopters. This is a "Cash Cow" for DJI because when you impact the ground at 80-100+ mph in a dive, you look for the first trash can!

Mike
After the 2-3 replacements, possibly lol

With out a doubt, still a bit(?) expensive.. maybe a lot expensive! :D :oops: But I'm saving up anyway... :oops:
It’s actually the second cheapest drone I (will) own (not counting my tiny hawk 2 or $150 MM clone) and the only one that comes with goggles. The only one I own that’s cheaper is the Mini 2 ?‍♂️

Last edited:
Well "if" I were to get one it would be the most expensive drone I would own! I only have a MA2 at this point.
I don’t mean to downplay the price, as it’s not pocket change by any stretch. After buying a M300/H20T the price of other drones doesn’t come as much of a shock anymore lol.

Last edited:
Found this on the DJI store in the FAQ section:

DJI FPV comes with a user manual and comprehensive tutorials, which you can get from the Flight Academy in the DJI Fly app. DJI also developed the DJI Virtual Flight app [5], which lets users practice flying virtually before taking off in the real world. All you have to do is connect the DJI FPV Goggles V2 and remote controller to your mobile device with the Virtual Flight app and you’re ready to master FPV flight in a risk-free way.”

Last edited:
If we can get this to fly from inside the Car, and using the Googles follow the Air 2 from behind which by the way has been almost impossible at this point , its going to be a blast as that follow another drone footage is super fun to watch.,

Put them both up in a Thunderstorm and capture some Drone following Drone Lighting shots will be Epic.
This might be the Year .

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly your Mavic / FPV in the Rain.

Typical idiots attempting low level aerobatics with no skill - this is no different than what we seen in the RC helicopter industry when aerobatics took over RC helicopters. This is a "Cash Cow" for DJI because when you impact the ground at 80-100+ mph in a dive, you look for the first trash can!

Mike

I wouldn’t necessarily call them idiots. Accidents happen and pretending to be immune to them would make you more of one. I think the review was pretty honest actually and at least they laughed it off. The drone was absolutely destroyed, and it’s pretty pathetic how those cheap plastic arms held up. For the amount DJI is asking they could’ve used carbon fiber. Overall this thing is basically a mass consumer targeted expensive toy that really isn’t cut out for doing anything professional. Yes, it looks fun and all, although you’d probably be able to build something much faster, more repairable and learn something if you DIY.

I wouldn’t necessarily call them idiots. Accidents happen and pretending to be immune to them would make you more of one. I think the review was pretty honest actually and at least they laughed it off. The drone was absolutely destroyed, and it’s pretty pathetic how those cheap plastic arms held up. For the amount DJI is asking they could’ve used carbon fiber. Overall this thing is basically a mass consumer targeted expensive toy that really isn’t cut out for doing anything professional. Yes, it looks fun and all, although you’d probably be able to build something much faster, more repairable and learn something if you

Been searching for the FPV fly more kit but doesn't seem to be in stock in uk
Not even through DJI store?

Been searching for the FPV fly more kit but doesn't seem to be in stock in uk
The DJI official uk site has the combo, you just add £259 for the fly more kit.
It adds 2 more batteries and charging hub. And in stock ????

Last edited by a moderator:
same here , ordered on march 2nd , today i got tracking number
Ordered mine on the 2nd, got a bunch of stuff. Finally shipping today, its set to deliver tomorrow. They sent me $10 credit for not shipping yesterday as promised

Reactions: Eugenious99
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giku