DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go 4 4.1.12

kyoung

Reactions
I went to fly my Mavic today. Typically, I will start it up at home before I leave for the field to ensure I have all the recent updates installed. Today I didn't do this.

When I initialized the system it appeared that the Go 4 app updated to the 4.1.12 version. It didn't ask me if I wanted the update, it was just there.

Within a few seconds of loading the app, the screen changes to what looks like a preview of the new features. It appears you have to log into your DJI account before you can complete the installation process.

Here is my problem.

I can't log into my account. After accepting their terms and conditions I get a login screen showing where I need to input my email address and password. However, when I touch the section to enter my email, I can't enter it. The same is true for my password.

I'm trying this on my iPhone 6+.

I thought the problem might be the fact I did not have a Wifi connection at the field, but I had the same problem when I got home and connected to my wifi.

I also tried logging in with the Mavic intialized thinking everything had to be "turned" on before I could complete the update process. This did work either.

Since I have neither have the option to "not" accept the app update or the ability to log in, I can't fly.

If anyone else has experienced this please let me know if you were able to resolve the issue and how.

Thanks,

Keith

I went to fly my Mavic today. Typically, I will start it up at home before I leave for the field to ensure I have all the recent updates installed. Today I didn't do this.

When I initialized the system it appeared that the Go 4 app updated to the 4.1.12 version. It didn't ask me if I wanted the update, it was just there.

Within a few seconds of loading the app, the screen changes to what looks like a preview of the new features. It appears you have to log into your DJI account before you can complete the installation process.

Here is my problem.

I can't log into my account. After accepting their terms and conditions I get a login screen showing where I need to input my email address and password. However, when I touch the section to enter my email, I can't enter it. The same is true for my password.

I'm trying this on my iPhone 6+.

I thought the problem might be the fact I did not have a Wifi connection at the field, but I had the same problem when I got home and connected to my wifi.

I also tried logging in with the Mavic intialized thinking everything had to be "turned" on before I could complete the update process. This did work either.

Since I have neither have the option to "not" accept the app update or the ability to log in, I can't fly.

If anyone else has experienced this please let me know if you were able to resolve the issue and how.

Thanks,

Keith
I think I read in a thread here that you tap below the password field, I will try to post a link.
Can't sign into new dji go 4 app

Holy cow. What an incredibly simple solution. It worked. Thanks very much. I'll see if DJI sells smaller fingers for the next time I have to log in.

Keith

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
centrespot