DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Go4 App - Mavic profile went missing...?

Patmoss99

Reactions
Hi folks, I cant seem to find an existing thread with my exact situation, but here goes:

Just got a Mavic, I activated it and then went for a flight just yesterday, Saw flight records, etc.

Now, everything was OK on my DJI GO4 app up until this morning when I decided to make some space on my iPhone; i deleted the memory heavy apps and reinstalled them... GO4 was one of them....I reinstalled it, signed in, great.

But, not great: I see my profile for my Spark, but not my Mavic! What gives? I noticed something was up because the DJI Care Refresh ad didn't pop up, and i was planning on purchasing.

Do i have to Activate it AGAIN? I wont be flying today...Im a little perturbed (sp?) that I can't see my flight records from my first outing, even after synching.

Shouldn't DJI have this info on my account profile somewhere?

Your flight records are stored on your device with the Go4 app. They may have been (most likely were) deleted when you wiped and reloaded the app. :(

Your flight records are stored on your device with the Go4 app. They may have been (most likely were) deleted when you wiped and reloaded the app. :(

Ack... maybe i didnt synch?! Shoot, and ive made it a habit every week to synch, if not, after every flight... oh well!

The aircraft that shows by default is whatever DJI wants to "feature", it will switch to yours once it's powered up and connected (or you can select it manually in the list by clicking on the name)...

Yep if you want to keep flight records you need to use the sync feature in the app before deleting.

I decided to make some space on my iPhone; i deleted the memory heavy apps and reinstalled them

If you're going to reinstall them anyway it's useless, the system automatically knows to purge non-essential data when getting out of space. So any space you're going to "save" by doing that is through losing actual worthy data.

Always hit the Sync now button in the Go app before you delete the app. I also do it before I update the app too (Just-In-Case)

Thanks folks, i think i just didnt synch my records between my flight and deleting the app. Oh well... another thing to remember

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
InspectorTom