DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI GO4 crashing on IPad Air 2

Neted076

Reactions
New user here, everything is the most current version. No problems with flights, however when I get into the app to view videos, flight logs,etc. the app crashes after about 30 seconds. I’ve cleared out catches, apps running, as well as restarted. Any advice would be appreciated.

Reactions: Canister
I’m having the same issue on iPhone 8+. It only started over the weekend.

It dies even just opening the app to look at pics or anything. It’s made my life hard today trying to film installation of large bridge beams at work...

Not impressed.

New user here, everything is the most current version. No problems with flights, however when I get into the app to view videos, flight logs,etc. the app crashes after about 30 seconds. I’ve cleared out catches, apps running, as well as restarted. Any advice would be appreciated.

Fixed.

Didn’t even realise there was an iOS update... I usually get a prompt..

Cheers

So just updating iOS will fix this?
Well, I fixed my problem updating iOS, Go4 (maybe I should not have updated it to the latest version, as far as I can read...) and the MP to firmware 4.1.18 (also this was a doubtful move, but the system insisted that I had to do it!). I might have to update Go4 and FW again in a few days... who knows what DJI is preparing for us? ;-)

I updated everything (iPad Air, MP Firmware, and Go4), and that’s when my problems started.
Seems to fly fine, just crash’s when you try to view footage.

I updated everything (iPad Air, MP Firmware, and Go4), and that’s when my problems started.
Seems to fly fine, just crash’s when you try to view footage.

Check your iPads iOS mine is now 11.2 it wasn’t asking me to update it. After the update it hasn’t crashed at all.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78