DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Goggles - Immersive FPV Aerial Video Goggles

I've had 3 or 4 people use mine with reading glasses. No real issues. Indeed they cannot see a clear image w/o them.

We've seen some glasses wearers view without issue and others say they can't see a clear, focused image. Best thing we can recommend to glasses wearers is try and connect with someone that has a pair so that you can try them out, or connect with a local DJI dealer or retail outlet that may allow you to demo some.

Most people over 40 can't focus at 8-10" and will need to wear readers. Usually the readers need to be double of what your normal glasses are.

Most people over 40 can't focus at 8-10" and will need to wear readers. Usually the readers need to be double of what your normal glasses are.

56. Starting to have that near focus issue and my new (nearsitedness glasses) are graduated bifocals with +0 correction at the bottom (no correction). But I use the DJI goggles without glasses.

My eyes start to go soft image at 29 cm, 26 cm (left, right). So the DJI goggle lenses must help a little.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78