DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI googles from Amazon

Airfritz72

Reactions
Last edited:
I can't look as US AMazon, at least with prices.

With no link provided for clarity . . .

One is probably the DJI original (white) googles.
The other might be the newer RE (racing edition) goggles, which are black with red headliner band.

Both will work with the M2 drones, the RE goggles will also work with most other FPV drones, and various other systems for use on models like boats, tanks, anything you could strap a camera too.

I wouldn't think that those Amazon products include the DJI FPV goggles, but if they do (they have 4 angled antenna at each front edge of the googles) then they won't work with any of the DJI consumer drones, only FPV aircraft.

I can't look as US AMazon, at least with prices.

With no link provided for clarity . . .

One is probably the DJI original (white) googles.
The other might be the newer RE (racing edition) goggles, which are black with red headliner band.

Both will work with the M2 drones, the RE goggles will also work with most other FPV drones, and various other systems for use on models like boats, tanks, anything you could strap a camera too.

I wouldn't think that those Amazon products include the DJI FPV goggles, but if they do (they have 4 angled antenna at each front edge of the googles) then they won't work with any of the DJI consumer drones, only FPV aircraft.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07448FPTT/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?smid=A297J6J0XHW7PB&psc=1

Amazon.com : DJI CP.PT.000672 Goggles Immersive FPV Double 1920×1080 HD Screens Drone Accessories, 110 mm, White : Camera & Photo

First link wouldn’t open for me.
Second link are the DJI goggles, informally known as original or white goggles.
Sold and ships from Amazon, should be safe.
From the photos they look genuine.
I’m at work on the phone.
Maybe link one will open for me later at home on the desktop.
I’ll take a look later.

I would not buy DJI goggles (both white and RE versions) anymore today.
They have been designed originally for use with Mavic Pro which used Ocusync version 1 and there they work very well with good range.
However, as the Mavic 2 is using Ocusync version 2, they are running with somewhat limited performance (e.g. supporting 2.4GHz only at least for the white goggles) to my knowledge, resulting in lower range.
And they are incompatible with newer drones such as Mavic Mini and even the new Mavic Air 2.
Even more worse, DJI has released the FPV goggles and air unit, which are incompatible to the original goggles, too.
So, from a product portfolio view, it is important for DJI getting out of this incompatibility dessaster quite quickly by releasing a new goggles generation which covers all of their transmission protocols in one type of goggles. I expect this product to be released in 2020 and would wait for it.

However, as the Mavic 2 is using Ocusync version 2, they are running with somewhat limited performance (e.g. supporting 2.4GHz only at least for the white goggles) to my knowledge, resulting in lower range.

Interesting.
I haven't noticed any difference really . . . this was from what I recall wearing another MavicPilots white goggles, with his M2P, I wore the goggles while he flew.
They seemed very clear and I even used the gimbal head tracking which was cool, while he flew using his device view.
This is comparing to the RE goggles I use with my M1P or Spark.

Yes the DJI range is getting a bit confusing with what work with this and that, hopefully they can sort it out when they do eventually do a new release.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada