DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 2 confirmed by Argos (specs & model names)

You don't want it too soon those. It might halt evo purchases from people that want to buy already obsolete tech but on the other hand it'll all but kill Mavic Pro and Platinum sales now.
Can't be too soon considering they already had and cancelled a launch date. Plus, the discounted pricing they had lately was a good signal to all.

Launch date was non specific. Could have been a mavic, or a phantom, or an inspire or anything else.

I wonder if the two cameras would be interchangeable or do you have to buy both models? I can see the advantage of having both cameras. Perhaps a Super Bundle with the new Mavic and both cameras.
My guess would be perhaps they could be interchangeable, Going back to the first leaked photos of the Mavic 2 Pro we know there is some sort of OSMO like device that the camera can connect to, therefore the camera / gimbal are most likely removable and hopefully... fingers crossed... interchangeable.

My guess would be perhaps they could be interchangeable

If you look at the higher res images for the "Enterprise" (and assuming they are accurate), it has a camera in the style of the zoom that doesn't look interchangeable when you look closely. If such a thing does exist, perhaps it's only for the "Pro".

If you look at the higher res images for the "Enterprise" (and assuming they are accurate), it has a camera in the style of the zoom that doesn't look interchangeable when you look closely. If such a thing does exist, perhaps it's only for the "Pro".
I think the "Enterprise" Mavic 2 picture gives us the best look at the "Zoom" camera.

Allegedly it is slightly bigger than the current Mavic Pro... that is just what all the rumors have been saying, and it would make sense: heavier camera and more sensors, combined with longer flight time equals bigger battery.
Thanks. I read those rumors last year as well.
I didn't see size specs but I figured somebody had done an analysis of pictures and guesstimated dimensions. I'm sure we'll find out soon enough! ;)

Interesting to note that OsitaLV was right about the top speed (20m/s (72kmh)) when he tweeted about it back in February:
OsitaLV on Twitter
I haven't been too impressed with his predictions, but he got this one right. Could have been a lucky guess, but who knows.

Interesting to note that OsitaLV was right about the top speed (20m/s (72kmh)) when he tweeted about it back in February:
OsitaLV on Twitter
I haven't been too impressed with his predictions, but he got this one right. Could have been a lucky guess, but who knows.

He claimed a different figure before that but deleted the tweet. Theres a screenshot somewhere floating about.

Reactions: Espen W
He claimed a different figure before that but deleted the tweet. Theres a screenshot somewhere floating about.

I see, but still, claiming the correct number on February 24th indicates that at least some of his intel is trustworthy.
If not, as mentioned, it was just a good guess, possibly based on the speed of the P4P, so who knows.

Its all just guessing and speculation right now. DJI has come close to shooting themselves in the foot in my opinion. You don't cancel a big scheduled event unless the product has a serious issue or they are completely rethinking something. I'm getting flashbacks of 3DR and KARMA Lol

Reactions: Paul2660
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
suretybondsa