DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic 3 Launch Event And Order Status!

Drone Master

Rest In Peace, Fellow Pilot
Premium Pilot
Reactions
Just sticking this thread here for the release of the M3.
Thread will open on the 4th, Actual launch time is set for 10:00 PM EDT, 11/4/2021 in the US for the DJI Mavic 3 Series. A Live event Link will also be posted here at the time of launch.
Good luck everyone! Let us know what you have decided to order or purchase, from where and shipping status, to finally received and flying! Thumbswayup
It would be recommended that you keep your post updated so that we can all get a idea of shipping times considering the possibility of delays and, or shortages of the M3.
Hopefully, there will be no issues with delivery. Good Luck with your purchase! :)

Thread is opened now, but if ya want to donate to me message me 😀
I would like the Flyymore kit 😀

Ordered the basic Mavic 3 on Amazon. Still need to order an extra battery and polar pro ND filters. Accessories don’t seem to be showing up on Amazon yet

Delivering on Tuesday

Last edited:
Hello all, I just placed an order for the Mavic 3 Fly More combo with another battery (total of 4 batteries), tablet holder (to use with the Tripltek 8 Pro), 2 year DJI care. I'll keep everyone updated on status.. There are 6 steps. Order Placed 11/4/2021 22:41:50, Paid, To be Shipped, Shipped, Received, Completed. Right now it's on Paid and the rest is grayed out.

Reactions: MavicPeter
Hello all, I just placed an order for the Mavic 3 Fly More combo with another battery (total of 4 batteries), tablet holder (to use with the Tripltek 8 Pro), 2 year DJI care. I'll keep everyone updated on status.. There are 6 steps. Order Placed 11/4/2021 22:41:50, Paid, To be Shipped, Shipped, Received, Completed. Right now it's on Paid and the rest is grayed out.
Why do you need 4 batteries lol? I am just gonna live with 2 batteries

Thank you for sharing, I’m not seeing the cost for an extra battery how much was the cost for an extra battery from yiur dealer.

Thanks!

Update, I found the price on extra battery. $209.00. No need to replay, I found it. Thank you

Last edited:
I was wondering. For those who have placed an order, PLEASE, if it is ok with you guys, can you please share your out the door price of all that you bought at checkout?

I just did a quote of what I want. Basically, I want the Fly More Combo, DJI Care Refresh for 2 years and DJI RC Pro. Out the door shows $4,964.76! Ouch!

But I have NOT placed an order yet. Still wondering what to do.

I was wondering. For those who have placed an order, PLEASE, if it is ok with you guys, can you please share your out the door price of all that you bought at checkout?

I just did a quote of what I want. Basically, I want the Fly More Combo, DJI Care Refresh for 2 years and DJI RC Pro. Out the door shows $4,964.76! Ouch!

But I have NOT placed an order yet. Still wondering what to do.

Sure... below is my order... shows now warehouse is processing..

1636084426504.png

Well, I got one on the way, awaiting confirmation.
Ouch, that tax is a killer. Charging the same on DJI’s site.
500DA7D9-B54B-4850-A209-CF49BB538058.jpeg
Updated on 11/8/2021 Confirmation Completed! Shipped and Scheduled For Delivery on Saturday 11/13/2021.
Maiden Flight scheduled for 11/14/2021 Sunday! :D
Updated: Delivered on 11/12/2021. One day early! Oh yeah!😄
D993AF6B-96DE-48F7-A317-CE2C299B62E9.jpeg

Order placed, delivery Nov 11. $2,352 after taxes for basic kit and nothing else. By the way, this is my first Drone.

Last edited:
Just sticking this thread here for the release of the M3.
Thread will open on the 4th, Actual launch time is set for 10:00 PM EDT, 11/4/2021 in the US for the DJI Mavic 3 Series. A Live event Link will also be posted here at the time of launch.
Good luck everyone! Let us know what you have decided to order or purchase, from where and shipping status, to finally received and flying! Thumbswayup
It would be recommended that you keep your post updated so that we can all get a idea of shipping times considering the possibility of delays and, or shortages of the M3.
Hopefully, there will be no issues with delivery. Good Luck with your purchase! :)

I ordered the Fly More Combo of the Mavic 3 this morning 9:15 UTC+1. Delivery date is set for monday november 8.

I ordered the Fly More Combo of the Mavic 3 this morning 9:15 UTC+1. Delivery date is set for monday november 8.
How much did you pay at checkout, if you don't mind sharing?

I just cancelled my order, so there is one more now available on Amazon.
Your first drone. You paid, but changed your mind. What happened?

I ordered, through Amazon, the FlyMore bundle. Just over $3200, delivery date Nov.18. 13 days out from order date. Was hoping I could use my SC. I recently bought an iPhone 13 Pro Max, and I might use it with a hood. I will be watching closely early impressions of the 4/3 still results. I am a photographer and don’t care about video.

Last edited:
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
peehead