DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mavic Air battery at 0% for 8/9 days

Au contraire, mon ami. Youre not disagreeing with me, youre actualy bolstering my position.

I was just trying to say, and thank you for explaining it more fully, that anything below 3.2 volts per cell is dangerous ground for a lipo. Under certain conditions, such as a temporary load, it is ok to "dip" below 3.2, but there is a risk of permanent damage.

So, @Jackcutrone I agree with you. Those of us who were pampering our Lipos before DJI came along, are more prone to use our use common sense and experience. We respect our Lipos, and we are more hesitant to push the lower limits of the battery than those who cut their teeth with intelligent circuitry.

Sadly in my case, all the common sense in the world doesn’t help if you forget...

Have had LiPo batteries from my video cameras lying around a long time, they fully discharged and it was impossible to bring them back to life. I now regularly charge all my camera and video batteries, when not in use, on a regular basis so that they never ever fully discharge, and they all work properly now.

Reactions: Former Member
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
boatdoc