DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Mini 3 Pro - CPU - SOC - VPU processor?

javivi

Reactions
Anyone has any idea what kind of chipset is on the Mini 3 pro? That stuff fascinates me and im really curious about what VPU or video processing, CPU the mini 3 uses for doing all its obstacle avoidance and stuff, i have found some tear down videos but they stop short of peeling those metal covers to see the actual chips under them, any input or info, theories would be welcomed!

I doubt they are still using ambarella chipset like in the mini 1 and 2. Maybe the eagle H2 from the Air 2? Seems to big though, the Intel Myriad X also sounds like a good fit, but they probably not using intel stuff.

Anyone has any idea what kind of chipset is on the Mini 3 pro? That stuff fascinates me and im really curious about what VPU or video processing, CPU the mini 3 uses for doing all its obstacle avoidance and stuff, i have found some tear down videos but they stop short of peeling those metal covers to see the actual chips under them, any input or info, theories would be welcomed!

I doubt they are still using ambarella chipset like in the mini 1 and 2. Maybe the eagle H2 from the Air 2? Seems to big though, the Intel Myriad X also sounds like a good fit, but they probably not using intel stuff.
No idea , but I can tell this my fear is that there using what ever scrap they can find and not everyone is getting the exact same chip, so I would be interested to see that in the drone Specs like we do with computers.

Phantomrain.org
Gear to fly in the Rain. Land on the Water

Found this, interesting they lost mavic 3 and mini 3 pro as powered products

However it seems to be code IP licensing not really saying which processor or SOC powers it

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tyroe1998