DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Mini 3 PRO with Smart Controller ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 154384
  • Start date
would anyone bet on the mini 2 having a lowered price point with the release of a mini 3?

or would the 3 be so far ahead of the 2 in terms of features (and price), they leave it priced as-is for their entry level?

Reactions: Okie
We'll see ... If the price of the mini 2 drops drastically with the release of the mini 3 this would be very good for those who want to start this hobby with a respectable 249g drone without spending a lot of money.

It is assumed that the front sensors also function as rear sensors .. this would be an innovation of the new Mini 3.

Screenshot (42).png
Screenshot (43).png

Judging from
Doesn't the 3 - 4 min fly time tell you something ain't right?

Judging from the Chinese wording (3x - 4x) I think they are trying to say that the M3 will have 3 to 4 times more battery life; which I find highly unlikely.

Also, the M2 currently has a 1/2.3 “ sensor, which would make it larger than the one in this M3 (1/3”). All in all, I’d take the above leak with a big grain of salt.

Reactions: Coskier and Atkas
Judging from

Judging from the Chinese wording (3x - 4x) I think they are trying to say that the M3 will have 3 to 4 times more battery life; which I find highly unlikely.

Also, the M2 currently has a 1/2.3 “ sensor, which would make it larger than the one in this M3 (1/3”). All in all, I’d take the above leak with a big grain of salt.
An extra battery optionals with a yield of 3 - 4 minutes of autonomy more.

The design also proves how far ahead of the game the Anafi was; it will be incorporated in all other Mavic drones going forward. No more downward camera tilt, ever. Real, full 360 degree shots without need for fake sky. Extremely high wind resistance; the drones could basically fly against 70km/h winds while still filming forward with no prop in sight. Also no prop in sight anyway.

People will be hating on this drone like no tomorrow once they figure out their air2s and even Mavic 3 will be obsolete in a few months

Let's hope they release a 'drone only' type package for those of us not needing the remote because of owning an RC Pro with our M3. I don't need another 'unopened' expense sitting on the shelf.

Reactions: oztx and Coskier
1/1.3" is larger than 1/2.3" ... .76 vs .43

The cool thing is you can paint those rings around the forward vision sensors bright white and make hawk scaring eyes out of it.

• Haha
Reactions: Coskier
I can confirm this is 100% real. I knew this was in development as a friend who is involved in designing it was hinting at it. I even made a post on this forum asking if anybody expected DJI to offer the ‘Anafi design’ in the future ;)

More signs as to why this is real:
-the way the arms fold. Nobody who is capable of creating a fake render is creative enough to create an entire new way of the arms fold.

The wind resistance on this thing will be anafi like 40-50km/h resistance. Flight time will be 30 minutes though.

699 dollar for the fly more package, which is worth it IMO
I'm getting 2 at that price 😁

Fake or not, I'd honestly be happy with the current Mini 2 Fly More packaged with a Smart Controller for under $1000 bucks

Anything else like active track, bigger sensor or longer flight times would be gravy, but unnecessary

If a PRO version really comes out, I really think the price will be over 1000 euros ... I really like the idea of the Smart controller but I really think I'm staying with my beloved Mini 2 for a long time to come.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
henryairsoft1