DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Mini 3 PRO with Smart Controller ...

• Thread starter Deleted member 154384
  • Start date
If China throws in with Russia, I don't think DJI will hit the April date for this...

• Haha
Reactions: EpicFlight
This could be real interesting
I only say this because I have heard of it ... There could be 3 versions, a Pro version, a Media version with standard remote control and one without a controller to be able to use the DJI Pro smart controller is an advantage for those who already have it.

These are just hypothesis ... then we'll see.

I only say this because I have heard of it ... There could be 3 versions, a Pro version, a Media version with standard remote control and one without a controller to be able to use the DJI Pro smart controller is an advantage for those who already have it.

These are just hypothesis ... then we'll see.

I'd be good with one for the RC Pro...

mmmmmm.

People who said this was fake because “it looks ugly”, come on now. Just admit you have no clue as to what good design (function over form) constitutes lol

Last edited:
For those in the know; what is the E.24 in the camera specs supposed to be?
I’ve never encountered this kind of notation in all my years working with cameras and lenses...
Also what is the vertical shooting about?

PS. Just my personal opinion, but if this design turns out to be real, it is one hilariously ugly bird! 🤣

Last edited:
For those in the know; what is the E.24 in the camera specs supposed to be?
I’ve never encountered this kind of notation in all my years working with cameras and lenses...
Also what is the vertical shooting about?

PS. Just my personal opinion, but if this design turns out to be real, it is one hilariously ugly bird! 🤣
E.24, Focal length (24mm equivalent). FOV 84 deg.

The advantage of the camera to shoot straight up is that the Mini 3 would finally be able to shoot a true 360 spherical shot. As it stands right now, when you enable that feature, the top1/4 of the equirectangular image is faked in with some blurring and auto fill through the software app. That looks OK if you have a perfectly blue sky but if you are near trees or tall buildings in your pic it looks awful.

The advantage of the camera to shoot straight up is that the Mini 3 would finally be able to shoot a true 360 spherical shot. As it stands right now, when you enable that feature, the top1/4 of the equirectangular image is faked in with some blurring and auto fill through the software app. That looks OK if you have a perfectly blue sky but if you are near trees or tall buildings in your pic it looks awful.

Another advantage is best wind resistance yet for any mavic product.

like I said many times before; this is such a vast improvement that mini1 and 2 will be looked back on as 100% identical drones

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929