DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Neo (a new 149 gram drone)

Doesn’t DjI usually make an announcement- usually cryptic - at least a few days before a new product comes out? I am not surprised that there was no Neo today. A lot of us were hoping for it for sure

Doesn’t DjI usually make an announcement- usually cryptic - at least a few days before a new product comes out? I am not surprised that there was no Neo today. A lot of us were hoping for it for sure
Yes, DJI usually releases some teaser videos 24 - 48 hours before the product release. Some YouTubers were saying last night that perhaps today (8/20) would be the release for the teasers...so far nothing.
Well played DJI...well played.

Reactions: LoudThunder
Doesn’t DjI usually make an announcement- usually cryptic - at least a few days before a new product comes out?
Yep! It's not uncommon to see content like that a week+ out from the actual release.

Prob not a good idea to launch a brand new product over or near a holiday weekend. Thursday is about as late as I would feel comfortable then may as well wait until...into September.

DJI launches are typically early in the week.

I doubt we're going to see the Neo this week... despite what the leaks say.

I just heard September 3 as the new date.
DJI please allow the YT creators to release their videos over the long holiday Labor Day Weekend since it would be nice to know *everything* about Neo before you pull the trigger on Tuesday morning. :)

But, not really going to matter much, *will buy* either way.

DJI please allow the YT creators to release their videos over the long holiday Labor Day Weekend since it would be nice to know *everything* about Neo before you pull the trigger on Tuesday morning. :)

But, not really going to matter much, *will buy* either way.
I've reached out and offered, I have 76K active followers that follow my drone footage and some reels with millions of views on IG (landscape/cityscape niche) and several large clients, including the NBA, but I think they prefer only wilderness type of scenes.

I've reached out and offered, I have 76K active followers that follow my drone footage and some reels with millions of views on IG (landscape/cityscape niche) and several large clients, including the NBA, but I think they prefer only wilderness type of scenes.

JMHO, but I think some sort of indoor video like the famous Bowling Alley video, a long with the heavy marketing of the other end of usage, Hover X1 stuff, would be a very powerful way to show how it's so much more than the X1.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

JMHO, but I think some sort of indoor video like the famous Bowling Alley video, a long with the heavy marketing of the other end of usage, Hover X1 stuff, would be a very powerful way to show how it's so much more than the X1.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
That makes sense, especially considering its size, giving the impression it's safe to fly around indoors with people.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
熊大熊二