DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI Neo (a new 149 gram drone)

• Wow
Reactions: LoudThunder
  • Wow
By now, this is par for the course at Best Buy to leak the DJI new drones just before launch (happens every year) and it's pretty obvious one of the store employees saw the Neo in the back and likely just put it in the display case knowing it would grab attention i.e. probably done purposely. Because who would put out an item without the tag, it's 2024 not 1994 you just don't grab whatever is in the back and start stocking shelves wherever you can find room.

• Wow
Actual price still to be determined I guess.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

View attachment 177223
If the price of $469 is in Canadian Dollars, then that equates to $347 in US Dollars… Or 1/200th of a Slip of "Gold Pressed Latinum…" (for the Star Trek Fans…). L 🤣 L . . .

If the price of $469 is in Canadian Dollars, then that equates to $347 in US Dollars
Yep, you're not wrong.

But, that's the price for the Mini 3 as shown above in my photo and here on the Best Buy Canada site:

1724617670332.png

Reactions: msinger
If the price of $469 is in Canadian Dollars, then that equates to $347 in US Dollars… Or 1/200th of a Slip of "Gold Pressed Latinum…" (for the Star Trek Fans…). L 🤣 L . . .

That's the cheap stuff. Now pure, 100% latinum...

HOVERAir

A lot of claims here, similar to Skydio; more details likely the day before NEO but not available until November:

Review:

That's the cheap stuff. Now pure, 100% latinum...
Do you remember the Deep Space Episode, "Who mourns the Morn?" where Quark's ever constant bar guest (like Norm in Cheers…) broke into a shipment of Gold-pressed Latiunum years previously and siphoned all the Latiunum out of the Gold and drank it and kept it in one of his many stomachs and at the end fo the episode, Morn regurgitated a bit into a glass for Quark…

lat 1.jpg

lat 2.jpg

It was funny the way Quark acted about all the "worthless" Gold…

You Talking Trek To Me? – “Who Mourns For Morn?”

This drone might be pretty cool but we'll have to wait to see what NEO offers. Too bad HOVERAir didn't just stand by and let DJI walk into a wide-open category left open by Skydio when they left the space. Looks like there might be competition unless DJI comes in on price:

This drone might be pretty cool but we'll have to wait to see what NEO offers. Too bad HOVERAir didn't just stand by and let DJI walk into a wide-open category left open by Skydio when they left the space. Looks like there might be competition unless DJI comes in on price:

Very interesting for sure!

Do you remember the Deep Space Episode, "Who mourns the Morn?" where Quark's ever constant bar guest (like Norm in Cheers…) broke into a shipment of Gold-pressed Latiunum years previously and siphoned all the Latiunum out of the Gold and drank it and kept it in one of his many stomachs and at the end fo the episode, Morn regurgitated a bit into a glass for Quark…

View attachment 177249

View attachment 177250

It was funny the way Quark acted about all the "worthless" Gold…

You Talking Trek To Me? – “Who Mourns For Morn?”

Yes, yes I do...

maxresdefault.jpg

The Neo offers full Avata 2 FPV functionality in a tiny package. That's where it's going to beat the pants off the Hover models.

Well it’s the 28th and no Neo yet. Disappointed 2 weeks in a row.
I thought maybe they would launch but in China first and perhaps pre-order everywhere else. If it is going to go on sale then tomorrow is probably the last day they can do it this week. Maybe I'm old school but to me it makes absolutely no sense to launch a product and have to deal with whatever issues that might come up over a long weekend. Again, I'm still ok with Tuesday but they should open the pre-order and let the review videos fly because...I believe this week is the last few days to pre-order the new HoverAir....I'm tempted. If only I can see what Neo will really do.

Again, I'm still ok with Tuesday but they should open the pre-order and let the review videos fly because
With no mention of a new product from DJI yet, it seems like Tuesday is also unlikely.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabut