DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Dji Tello got an Iron Man makeover Lol

PaulArcher

Reactions
Hey guys,
The tello from DJI just got a very nice makeover to look like the Iron Man suit. Probably because the new avengers movie is coming out soon.
I have reviewed the tello over here:DJI Tello Iron Man Edition – Marvel drone!

I don't think there's any differences, maybe just in the app itself, but the video presentation they made is really awesome.

Reactions: Mrmund
I have the old white Tello and it's a blast to fly, the stabilized videos are amazing and the optical sensors do an awesome job of near gps type position hold. Does the new Ironman Tello app work with the old models too? Are there any new features?

Here's a link on a youtube guy that got the Ironman app to kinda work on his old Tello...

Last edited:
Reactions: RBojarski
I have the old white Tello and it's a blast to fly, the stabilized videos are amazing and the optical sensors do an awesome job of near gps type position hold. Does the new Ironman Tello app work with the old models too? Are there any new features?
Agreed. I picked one up recently just to fly around the house and maybe let my kids fly. I've probably flown it around the living room for 3 or 4 hours in the past week, which the dog is not really happy about. Its far better than I would have expected for a $100 drone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tflys78