DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DJI understand their customers too well.

MiniPalourde

Reactions
So first they released the Mavic Pro, a small and quiet drone that can be used for spying.

Then, they released the MPP, an even quieter drone.

Then, they released the MA, an even SMALLER drone (who needs it to be this small?).

Then, they're releasing a small, quiet drone with a zoom (Mavic 2 Zoom)

Absolutely disgusting.

Reactions: LaaLaa
So first they released the Mavic Pro, a small and quiet drone that can be used for spying.

Then, they released the MA, an even SMALLER drone (who needs it to be this small?).

Absolutely disgusting.
Are you a drone pilot or one of these that hate drones? Every drone can be use for spying if that what you trying to make. Every drone have a camera on it so literally apply to all. Just because they are smaller, does not mean anything. There are drones smaller than the Mavics with cameras on.

Last edited:

Absolutely disgusting.

Then go up to the Phantom 4 Pro.. too easy

I can't imagine anyone that owns or has used a DJI product thinking they can “spy” with these.
Sure the MPP is quieter but it is by no means silent!
Before I got interested in drones, one flew over my home and there's no way you can't hear it.
Anyone who believes otherwise needs to spend some time around one.
The MA is quiet? :rolleyes:
That's a good one!

I know what you are saying.

It's even more disgusting that they literally force people to buy their drones....

This happened to me. I started thinking about a drone, and the next thing I knew, a bunch of jackbooted DJI thugs forcibly sat me down in front of my computer and made me bid on a drone. I've never been happier.

Wait till these become available

Black Hornet Nano https://g.co/kgs/DF97Av

$190,000 for a 4 inch UAV! It does sound pretty amazing though. A 20-25 minute charge time AND flight time! This sounds like voodoo magic. One thing I was curious about is how you can control the forward/backward/side to side movement with only one main rotor. I know a helicopter changes the pitch of the individual blades to do this, but that seems like it'd be pretty difficult to do with one that small. But then again, it is about the cost of a full sized helicopter, so who knows.

$190,000 for a 4 inch UAV! It does sound pretty amazing though. A 20-25 minute charge time AND flight time! This sounds like voodoo magic. One thing I was curious about is how you can control the forward/backward/side to side movement with only one main rotor. I know a helicopter changes the pitch of the individual blades to do this, but that seems like it'd be pretty difficult to do with one that small. But then again, it is about the cost of a full sized helicopter, so who knows.

The Black Hornet is overpriced trash, don't be fooled.

It's will be $190 in less than 5 years. Maybe 3.

Reactions: Robin and dewster

A helicopter only changes the pitch of the rotor blades to increase or decrease lift, i.e. to go up or down. Other movement is obtained by tilting the entire rotor disc in the required direction of travel.

Quadcopters simply change the speed of individual motors to achieve both effects, so with a single blade this device must have a tilting rotor assembly. Extremely easy to achieve.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22