DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

DLOG-M 10 bit and Editing

drekko

Reactions
Hi

I have a Mavic 2 Pro and record in DLOG-M 10 bit as I have LUTs and I have researched it has the most data to colour grade with

I am having compatibility problems with editing these in Premiere Pro CC 2019 on Windows 10 . I have installed codecs from Media Player Codec pack plus which includes h.265 codec compressioin type

I have read editors re-encode all their files to a more friendly and easier to edit less CPU intensive compression type, but which one do I do without loosing the 10bit DLOG-M data ? Thats all I am afraid of. If I use my LUT that works well with DLOG-M will encoding it work as good?

My files are MP4 files

Hi

I have a Mavic 2 Pro and record in DLOG-M 10 bit as I have LUTs and I have researched it has the most data to colour grade with

I am having compatibility problems with editing these in Premiere Pro CC 2019 on Windows 10 . I have installed codecs from Media Player Codec pack plus which includes h.265 codec compressioin type

I have read editors re-encode all their files to a more friendly and easier to edit less CPU intensive compression type, but which one do I do without loosing the 10bit DLOG-M data ? Thats all I am afraid of. If I use my LUT that works well with DLOG-M will encoding it work as good?

My files are MP4 files
Do you have an up to date version of Premiere Pro? Hmmm where did you get that codec pack from. Premiere should come with h.265 in it. I have had some issues with it but the best option is to get the codec through an adobe update not by installing the codec independently.

Do you have an up to date version of Premiere Pro? Hmmm where did you get that codec pack from. Premiere should come with h.265 in it. I have had some issues with it but the best option is to get the codec through an adobe update not by installing the codec independently.

I do some work on my videos at home on my home PC and some on a very new Surface Book 2 ( which actually has better specs then the PC )

I got that codec pack from the link I posted when researching how to fix this problem which I originally had on my home PC

Turns out renaming the media cache folders located at C:\Users\me\AppData\Roaming\Adobe\Common fixed the issue on my home PC but now the problem is on my work laptop

which I have done the renaming media cache folders fix but it hasnt fixed it this time. So I am stuck. I couldnt even transcode it to another format in media encoder

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
michalis